Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) A city of central Ohio north of Columbus. Rutherford B. Hayes was born here. Population, 20, 030.
(2) 1893-the 19th president of the United States, Rutherford B. Hayes, died in Fremont, Ohio, at age 70.
(3) Theodore and Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Rutherford B. Hayes, and John Fitzgerald Kennedy - were graduates of Harvard.
(4) Rutherford B. Hayes was the nineteenth President of the United States.
(5) Known as "Lemonade Lucy, " the wife of nineteenth president Rutherford B. Hayes presided over a White House where alcohol was controversially prohibited at State dinners and receptions.
More similar words: rutherford, ruth, truth, perform, perforce, in truth, untruth, perforate, outperform, cover for, cater for, performer, truthful, ruthless, babe ruth, performing, answer for, hunger for, perforated, half-truth, home truth, perforating, waterfowl, performance, underfoot, perforation, prayerful, truthfully, untruthful, ruthlessly.