Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He stopped suddenly when he saw Ruth.
2. Some of the hairpin bends had Ruth clinging to her seat.
3. This is a manuscript bearing as a title Ruth.
4. Ruth had/possessed great writing skills.
5. Ruth was a daughter of Abraham.
6. His complex anger flamed afresh , and Ruth was in terror of him.
7. Ruth was dismayed to see how thin he had grown.
8. Ruth draped a shawl over her shoulders.
9. Ruth went pale as the news sank in.
10. Ruth was looking for an envelope in a drawer when she was sidetracked by some old letters.
11. He looked as desolate as Ruth felt.
12. Tell him to ask Ruth - she'll put him straight.
13. Ruth hesitated, uncertain of how to combine honesty and diplomacy in her answer.
14. Ruth could not bear to watch her parents arguing.
15. Mrs Peterson came in to see Ruth just the once.
16. Ruth took a deep breath, summoned up her courage, and told him the truth.
17. 'It was her,' said Ruth, gibbering with fear.
18. Ruth was thunderstruck when he presented her with an engagement ring.
19. Ruth and Richard danced together all evening.
20. Ruth went about her tasks in a dream.
21. Ruth paused to draw breath , her voice barely hiding her excitement.
22. Ruth has hung up her dancing shoes.
23. Ruth moved into our apartment and promptly took over.
24. Ruth looked down, unable to meet his eye.
25. Ruth hooked her arm through Tony's.
26. Albert raised his eyes and stared at Ruth.
27. What have you got against Ruth? She's always been good to you.
28. Ruth wrote at once,[sentencedict.com/ruth.html] asking Maria to postpone her visit.
29. Mrs Carson gave Ruth a questioning look.
30. He told me - and this is strictly entre nous - that he's going to ask Ruth to marry him.
More similar words: truth, untruth, in truth, ruthless, truthful, home truth, truthfully, ruthlessly, tell the truth, truthfulness, to tell the truth, ruthlessness, rut, brute, strut, crutch, brutal, brutally, brutish, scrutiny, brutality, brute force, scrutinize, scrutinise, inscrutable, youth, south, mouth, couth, southern.