Random good picture Not show
1. Our reporters will give a running commentary on the election results as they are announced.
2. His running commentary on the football match was excellent.
3. John gave the police control room a running commentary on the driver's antics as he followed him at 90mph.
4. He kept up a running commentary on everyone who came in or went out.
5. She kept up a running commentary on the festivities.
6. My small son kept up a running commentary for the whole trip.
7. He gave the listening crowd a running commentary.
8. She gave us a running commentary on what was happening in the street.
9. The tour guide gave a running commentary from the front of the coach.
10. Don't keep up a running commentary.
11. It becomes a running commentary from navigator to driver.
12. This man provided a running commentary on the events on the screen, which were otherwise a fabulous mystery.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. A woman behind us kept up a running commentary on what was happening in the movie.
14. I sat behind a guy who gave a running commentary during the whole movie.
15. She kept up a running commentary as she chased him 50 yards across Lawrence Road before collapsing in a pool of blood.
16. Hearing voices that keep up a running commentary in the head.
17. His running commentary was oft-repeated, I guess.
18. to give a running commentary on the game.
19. Sarah was looking out the window and giving us a running commentary on what was happening in the street.
20. Attending is simply describing what the child is doing, rather like a running commentary on the activity.
21. Photos of Jack were shown, each thrown up on a large screen with a running commentary.
22. Teachers of reading will prefer games that give a running commentary.
More similar words: commentary, running, running shoe, running game, commentate, commentator, momentary, alimentary, elementary, sedimentary, fragmentary, rudimentary, documentary, supplementary, complementary, complimentary, integumentary, parliamentary, alimentary canal, sedimentary rock, documentary film, morning coat, cunning, gunning, standing committee, stunning, shunning, cunningly, parliamentary democracy, commencement.