Random good picture Not show
(1) It prescribes, directly for them, a rule of evidence not to be departed from.
(2) The strict rules of evidence do not have to be followed.
(3) The formal rules of evidence that apply in courts do not apply in tribunals.
(4) The determination and function of the rule of evidence must be inspected by the standard of evidence.
(5) Rule of evidence is the core contents of varied administrative procedure law.
(6) Rule of evidence is the key system in environmental protection administrative procedure.
(7) Rule of evidence is our basic contents when we make our administrative procedure law.
(8) Self rule is a rule of evidence.
(9) The rule of character evidence is an important rule of evidence in law of Britain and the United States[sentencedict.com], and it is widely used in American Criminal Justice.
(10) With the amendment of the code of criminal procedure, both the prosecutor and the defendant have to show evidence to the court, so this needs the consistent rule of evidence.
(11) The burden of proof is the heart of the system of the rule of evidence, both important and complex, called as "the actual cross of the lawyer ".
(12) In the development history of Chinese society, there had appeared with three sorts: the ancient rule of evidence, the intimaterule of evidence and the modern rule of evidence.
(13) Secondly, the United States, Germany, Austria and China's Macao and other countries and regions et al have a uniform code of administrative procedures where the rule of evidence has been set forth.
(14) So the proposition of "no history before the Eastern Zhou dynasty" is in fact a conclusion compelled by the rule of evidence.
(15) The statutization movement of evidence in American and the special position of the Federal Rule of Evidence is reviewed and introduced in Chapter two.
(16) The exclusionary rule of illegal evidence in the procedure law is a rule of evidence bearing the value of safeguarding human rights.
(17) In evidence law field, the due procedure should be composed of rational demand of proof, modern principle of proof and scientific rule of evidence.
(18) From the concept and rule of dimination, analyses the theory basis of illegal rule of evidence dimination, puts forward the feasibility to establish illegal rule of evidence in our country.
More similar words: preponderance of evidence, evidence, evidenced, in evidence, hearsay evidence, direct evidence, self-evident, indirect evidence, physical evidence, angle of incidence, objective evidence, self-evidently, substantial evidence, admissible evidence, documentary evidence, corroborating evidence, circumstantial evidence, rule off, providence, improvidence, rule of law, rule of thumb, during the rule of, divide and rule, vote of confidence, evident, virulence, evidently, evidential, evidentiary.