Random good picture Not show
1. He ruefully admitted that he envied her.
2. 'So this is goodbye,' she said ruefully.
3. He gazed ruefully in the mirror at his greying locks.
4. Have you ever thought, ruefully, that far from raising an obedient child you've become an obedient parent?
5. Still, she thought ruefully, most heroes would have feet of clay if studied closely.
6. He grinned at her ruefully.
7. Catch me, I thought ruefully, washing dishes.
8. Perhaps, she reflected ruefully, she was just easily irritated.
9. He listened ruefully, holding the receiver away from his ear.
10. Ruefully, she recalled her pleasure at the way the book, after a difficult patch, had begun to develop.
11. Ruefully, Grimm took up the drumstick again and gnawed.
12. She thought ruefully of the cigarette butt, and of Johnny's small handful of apple tree leaves.
13. Only 2. 5 million, we were ruefully told, were receiving treatment.
14. She smiled at him ruefully and came into his arms for a kiss.
15. Mans looked ruefully at his bottle of champagne.
16. My command, Jon Snow reflected ruefully, as much a ruin as it is a stronghold.
17. He smiles ruefully at the irony.
18. " Well, I'll be damned, " he said ruefully, putting her on the floor.
19. She practised her part ruefully, feeling that she was effectually shelved.
20. Michael thought ruefully, there goes my date with Kay.
21. Obama reacted to the defeats by ruefully observing: "Some election nights are better than others" and accepting he had taken a "shellacking" from the voters.
22. Ruefully, he looked down at the stack on his desk.
23. He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled ruefully at me.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. Old Hercule's stuff had been built to last, she reflected ruefully as she turned on the shower.
25. Gloriously romantic yet giddily hilarious, this movie gives you a ruefully knowing smile as it sides with the wise heart.
26. In fact, there were lots of things she'd like to change about the way she looked, she reflected ruefully.
27. I wanted that card to complete the set, so ruefully handed over twelve of my duplicates.
28. A classic case of shooting ourselves in the foot, the chairman, Sir Alan Cockshaw, admitted ruefully yesterday.
29. Hitting gold so fast would have been too easy, he told himself ruefully.
30. " I don't believe you ever intend to marry me, Charlie, " Carrie said ruefully.
More similar words: hopefully, be full of, to the full, make full use of, successfully, full, doleful, forceful, in full, grateful, graceful, sully, be useful to, full-time, full time, gracefulness, at full speed, in full swing, TRUE, untrue, accrue, come true, construe, defuse, refute, refund, refuge, bull, pull, Bull..