Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It is a bright, delicate ruby-red color.
2. The mercenary wore his ruby-red eye patch over his right eye this day, Dinin noted.
3. Deep ruby-red coloured with a pleasant vinous bouquet.
4. Deep ruby-red coloured wine , of excellent structure, harmonious with soft tannins.
5. Deep ruby-red colour, in mouth vivid and strong.
6. Democrats have made major inroads in the once ruby-red Mountain West.
7. This wine shines ruby-red in the glass,(sentencedict.com) with purple reflections.
8. Bright ruby-red with a hint of violet glow, fruity Bukett with notes of cherry, spicy nuances, mouth filling with a tender note, good length with a fruity finish.
9. Finally, it was agreed that the ruby-red ones, coloured by chrome, should be called rubies and all those which were not ruby-red sapphires.
10. Bright ruby-red with a hint of violet glow, fruity bouquet with notes of cherry, spicy nuances, moth filling with a tender not, good length with a fruity finish.
11. It has ruby-red flowers in late summer, but the colour of the foliage is the thing.
12. Capocaccia wine has a ruby-red color and lean flavors.
13. Colour: Beautiful ruby-red robe with vermilion sheen.
14. The shooting-range is lit from underneath by rows of ruby-red light fittings.
15. The Frontera range produces distinctive fruit forward wines. This wine is ruby-red.
16. This proud father, a Bulgarian in his 80s, isn't talking about his daughter, but something equally as dear: his squat 1972 Moskvitch-408 car, with a sky-blue shell and a ruby-red vinyl interior.
17. Feature: It is a wine of medium to high body with character, of a flaming ruby-red color, fruity and persistent scents.
More similar words: ruby, byre, by request, by reason of, cherry red, cherry-red, by rote, by road, by right, Byronic, by rights, labyrinth, learn by rote, labyrinthine, labyrinthian, labyrinthitis, pyre, gyre, tyre, lyre, pyrex, secured creditors, rub, styrene, pyrexia, pyretic, unsecured creditors, rube, drub, grub.