Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Results showed:Monasucus ruber could be cultured on rice and soybean chips.
(2) Products are widely used in plastics, ruber, paint, printing ink, paint, cosmetics, art and other fields, One of high temperature engineering plastics are widely used in paint, by SGS, ROHS standard.
(3) The effect of resin coloring, silicone ruber long service life, and by adding substantial filler.
(4) Cali, Colombia: A pink flamingo (Phoenicopterus ruber) looks at one of the 10 eggs waiting to hatch at the city zoo.
(5) The word ruby comes from the Latin word "ruber" which means red.
(6) In rice powder medium, Monascus ruber could not produce monacolin K, but Monascus purpureus and Monascus buliginosus could. The former produced more than the latter. Sentencedict.com
(7) Weifang Angu Ruber industry Limited Company was founded in 1986. It was reshuffled successfully in 2001.
(8) As a result, M. ruber could produce a lot of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids, which would reduce cholesterol and improve blood circulation, besides offering flavor in liquor.
(9) The leading products include lace , ribbon, jacquard ribbon, elastic ribbon, ruber rope, plush ribbon. The rope products include suspense strap, shoelacecaplace, girdle etc.
(10) Prior others, told some hyperphenomena about immortals amid Sea of Brume , then the nabobism in the World of Ruber Dust.
(11) To give you the accurate quotation, pls tell me the thickness of Santana panel with or without inside and outside ruber?
(12) I was once taking part in a contest but I did not have a ruber eraser. The person next to me , wh...
(13) Some biologists thought that the finger-long red blenny (Parablennius ruber, also called a Portuguese blenny) lived exclusively in Portuguese waters.
(14) It is thought that it should be popularized and applied energetically in the industry of ruber and plastics.
(15) Be prior, some hyperphenomena were told about immortals amid mountains above the Sea of Brume , then the nabobism in the World of Ruber Dust.
(16) Regional talks on forming a power sharing government in Zimbabwe failed to break the deadlock between president Ruber Mogabi and main opposition leader Morgen Changra .
(17) Matter of fact, a major tire maker is concocting special oval-shared thread, this to cut down on the ruber contacting the pavement.
More similar words: rube, rubella, erubescent, rub elbows with, uber, tuber, rubber, dauber, rubbery, hauberk, puberty, scrubber, tuberose, tuberous, cube root, tubercle, shrubbery, rubber band, exuberate, aubergine, exuberant, rubberneck, foam rubber, tuberculin, exuberance, tuberosity, tubercular, rubber-stamp, rubberstamp, rubber stamp.