Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) You must rubber-stamp those letters before you post them.
2) They rubber-stamped his design without serious discussion.
3) The council just rubber-stamps decisions made by a higher authority.
4) The committee has already rubber-stamped the scheme.
5) The boss makes the decisions and the committee just rubber-stamps them.
6) Parliament's job is to rubber-stamp his decisions.
7) In a well-run company there will be no question of simply rubber-stamping management decisions when a grievance or appeal is pursued.
8) For the past two decades, the national party conventions have been reduced to rubber-stamping the primaries' popular choices.
9) The town council usually rubber-stamped anything the mayor sent their way.
10) Then, as now, a town council was so dazzled they rubber-stamped all this terribly rich man asked of them.
11) I try to avoid stress — it makes me feel like I'm rubber-stamping all my organs "Urgent!". Terri Guillemets
12) In the past, new members were chosen by Samaranch and his executive board and rubber-stamped by the membership.
13) These cartel prices were then rubber-stamped by the member state governments.
14) The Democrats need to relocate the middle ground between rubber-stamping nominees who are unacceptable and abusing the confirmation process.
15) The board rubber-stamped the plan at its meeting Friday.
16) Policy is determined by the Prime Minister and ministers individually,[http://sentencedict.com/rubberstamp.html] and rubber-stamped by Cabinet afterwards.
17) After the umpteenth rubber-stamp this infuriating rite of passage, as it were, terminates: exit.
18) Boards replete with buddies rubberstamp executive decisions -- but no one pays attention until something goes wrong, and outsiders delve into board connections.
19) The summit was supposed to rubberstamp a package of measures to settle the tension affecting the euro area.
20) Kim Jong Il, reported to have suffered a stroke in August, may still be able to preside over the opening session Thursday of North Korea's rubberstamp Supreme People's Assembly.
More similar words: rubber stamp, rubber-stamp, rubber, rubbery, shrubbery, rubberneck, rubber eraser, rubbed, blubber, blubbering, stamp, stamp out, stamped, stamping, stampede, stamp duty, superstar, stamp collector, understand, interstate, understate, first amendment, understated, understanding, misunderstand, power station, understandable, overstatement, understatement, transfer station.