Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. You must rubber-stamp those letters before you post them.
2. They rubber-stamped his design without serious discussion.
3. The council just rubber-stamps decisions made by a higher authority.
4. The committee has already rubber-stamped the scheme.
5. Parliament's job is to rubber-stamp his decisions.
6. The town council usually rubber-stamped anything the mayor sent their way.
7. These cartel prices were then rubber-stamped by the member state governments.
8. The board rubber-stamped the plan at its meeting Friday.
9. After the umpteenth rubber-stamp this infuriating rite of passage, as it were, terminates: exit.
10. The rubber-stamp meeting that announced Jang's promotion was called in a last-minute special session, hinting at a battle to the wire.
11. The rubber-stamp legislature has not been consulted.
12. These two-week events are normally rubber-stamp affairs, but this year economic woes are likely to fuel lively debate inside and outside the meeting rooms of the Great Hall of the People.
13. Officials are expected to rubber-stamp the deal next month at a WTO ministerial meeting.
14. The summit was supposed to rubber-stamp a package of measures to settle the tension affecting the euro area, but developments in Portugal have cast a shadow.
15. The rubber-stamp body appointed Jang Song Thaek Monday to the post of vice chairman of the powerful National Defense commission, which is headed by Mr. Kim.
16. The annual ten-day session of China's rubber-stamp parliament, the National People's Congress (NPC), was under way in Beijing.
17. Some observers expect the rubber-stamp legislature, the National People's Congress, to endorse the change at its annual session in March.
18. The boss makes the decisions and the committee just rubber-stamps them.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. In a well-run company there will be no question of simply rubber-stamping management decisions when a grievance or appeal is pursued.
20. For the past two decades, the national party conventions have been reduced to rubber-stamping the primaries' popular choices.
21. Then, as now, a town council was so dazzled they rubber-stamped all this terribly rich man asked of them.
22. I try to avoid stress — it makes me feel like I'm rubber-stamping all my organs "Urgent!". Terri Guillemets
23. In the past, new members were chosen by Samaranch and his executive board and rubber-stamped by the membership.
24. The Democrats need to relocate the middle ground between rubber-stamping nominees who are unacceptable and abusing the confirmation process.
25. Policy is determined by the Prime Minister and ministers individually, and rubber-stamped by Cabinet afterwards.
26. Candidates are believed to be picked by Kim and the ruling Workers' Party, and the parliament meets a few times a year to rubber-stamp bills.
27. That Jeffersonian sentiment seems to have influenced even China's normally strait-laced, rubber-stamp legislature, the National People's Congress (NPC), which has just wrapped up its annual session.
28. At the end of the week, the EU summit is set to rubber-stamp an already agreed but surprisingly strong package of euro zone crisis measures.
29. Barack Obama's groundbreaking election has not been overlooked by Russians limited to artificial elections, rubber-stamp legislatures, and a compliant official media.
30. The EMEA's recommendations go to the European Commission, which is expected to rubber-stamp them within days.
More similar words: rubber, rubbery, shrubbery, rubber eraser, blubber, stamp, stamp out, stampede, stamp duty, superstar, understand, interstate, first amendment, understanding, misunderstand, overstatement, understandable, understatement, misunderstanding, transfer station, interstate commerce, rubble, grubby, rubbish, scrubby, scrub brush, tamper, robber, jabber, gibber.