1. A shame does not rub off.
2. His enthusiasm is starting to rub off on the rest of us.
3. She couldn't rub off the blood stain on her blouse.
4. I was hoping some of his genius might rub off.
5. Some of the gold paint had begun to rub off.
6. The mud will rub off easily.
7. The gold colouring had begun to rub off.
8. Paint on oil-based paint, then partially rub off for an antiqued look.
9. I wriggled into them, hoping something would rub off.
10. Clearly Richard's disgusting motoring habits were beginning to rub off on me.
11. These stains won't rub off.
12. Chances are their happiness will rub off.
13. Rub off the rubber rubbish from the club and tube.
14. The mud will rub off quite easily.
15. I hope her candidates will rub off on her husband.
16. Otherwise, operating pressure causes the labeling color to rub off on the inside of the key.
17. Maybe some of the positive vibes will rub off into my real life.
18. His experience will rub off on the other players.
19. We encouraged our children to enjoy good music,hoping that its calming power would rub off onto them.
20. It did not take long for the glory of our victory in the Second World War to rub off.
21. She realized the coins were fake when the gold colouring began to rub off.
22. When peppers are cool enough to handle, the skin should rub off.
23. Setting the two filter angles corresponds to choosing spots to rub off.
24. You should never wash roots before storing, but always gently rub off any loose soil.
25. The hardier hot foil printing burns the foil on to the leather so that it doesn't rub off.
26. John is very lucky; I wish some of his luck would rub off on me.
27. Jimmy is wery lucky; I wish some of his luck would rub off on me.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. The stains on the tiles are very hard to rub off.
29. It did not take long for the glory of our election victory to rub off.
30. The point of this exercise, explained the Book of Deuteronomy, was to make sure the "abhorrent" religions of nearby peoples didn't rub off on Israelites.