Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Teviot Row House is the oldest purpose-built student union in Britain, dating back to 1889.
(2) The old row house is just a memory.
(3) They still lived in the row house with their 1955 station wagon.
(4) The only place within our means was a row house on a little street called Pemberton.
(5) Five children died in a row house fire in Pittsburgh.
(6) I grew up in a tiny Baltimore row house in a faraway mountain area.
(7) We got at the last row house, so could not go on.
(8) Kiss my family row house[Sentencedict], the garden home.
(9) Occupying a landmark row house, the inn has four bedrooms, an extensive library and a living room filled with DVDs, board games and puzzles.
(10) Then footage of police, some in uniform, some not, gathered on the stoop of a row house.
(11) The apartment to which she and Uncle Allen welcomed us was in a declining row house on Wakeman Avenue.
(12) Rob DeGraff ditched his roomy house and 10, 000 square-foot lot for a row house with a patch of yard.
(13) The House is a re - conceptualization of an row house unit in Capitol Hill, Washington DC.
(14) Suzanna Bierwirth's Lincoln Park home is chock-full of lessons in easy elegance. Thanks to dramatic colors and artful arrangements, the tiny row house makes a grand statement.
More similar words: house, farmhouse, household, housing, warehouse, thousand, open house, housework, workhouse, thousands, housemate, penthouse, roadhouse, frat house, house rent, full house, powerhouse, white house, greenhouse, houseplant, amorphous, householder, lighthouse, thousandth, house arrest, porterhouse, house of cards, the White House, housekeeping, charnel house.