Random good picture Not show
1. Columbus's contention that the earth was round turned out to be correct.
2. Round Turn:A transaction consisting of a purchase and a sale (or vice versa) of two securities or contracts in the same market, which offset each other.
3. Taken together, these two sides equal one round turn per unit of volume.
4. The two half-hitch knots with a round turn is a great hitch knot that has a sliding quality to it that still won't release.
5. The up-and-down movements help obtain a round turn.
6. In fact I also think like this, we follow a hotel together and have no special of, alone some people of side don't the useful round turn over to let 1 drink just.
7. I have noticed that this client has been charged for a higher commission, $80 per round turn.
More similar words: turnaround time, turn and turn about, turn round, turn around, turnaround, twists and turns, round to, roundtrip, round trip, round-trip, round table, get around to, roundtable, round the bend, round-the-clock, around the bend, round the clock, round-the-world, around the clock, round the corner, around-the-clock, around the corner, round-trip ticket, round trip ticket, beat around the bush, wind turbine, good turn, a good turn, round and round, rough-and-tumble.