Random good picture Not show
3. These plants produce a number of thin roots.
4. Straight trees have crooked roots.
5. She told them to grub up the roots.
6. Tree roots can cause damage to buildings.
7. The roots of this tree go deep into the ground.
8. The roots transmit moisture and nutrient to the trunk and branches.
9. We earthed up the roots firmly when we planted the trees.
10. True praise roots and spreads.
11. We managed to lever the roots out.
12. He could subsist on bark and grass roots in the isolated island.
13. I pulled the plant up by the roots.
14. The roots of this plant go deep.
15. The roots grew down firmly in the soil.
16. Mind you(sentencedict.com), don't trip over these roots; they're difficult to see under all these leaves.
17. Plants use their roots to absorb moisture from the soil.
18. Many Americans have roots in Europe.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. We had a lot of trouble levering the roots out.
20. storms make trees take deeper roots.
21. The tree's roots are stripped and hung to season and bleach.
22. She pulled the shrub out by its roots.
23. He looked through shelf after shelf and finally picked on Alex Haley's Roots .
24. Political dishonesty ought to be plucked up by the roots.
25. Grow the bulbs in a transparent plastic box, so the children can see the roots growing.
26. Dark green leaves are a good indication of healthy roots.
27. Most plants are nourished by water drawn up through their roots.
28. The tornado pulled up the old tree by its roots.
29. You have to dig down deeply to fork up the roots.
30. Kind hearts are the gardens, kind thoughts are the roots, kind words are flowers and kind deeds are the fruits.