Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Pope is the supreme leader of the Roman Catholic Church.
2. Joan of Arc was canonized by the Roman Catholic Church in 1920.
3. The Roman Catholic Church has issued a compendium of its teachings.
4. The Roman Catholic Church regards marriage as indissoluble.
5. Last weekend the Roman Catholic Church in Scotland held a conference, attended by 450 delegates.
6. Away from the shops, the Roman Catholic church faced a wide tree-lined eighteenth-century street.
7. At this level, the power of the Roman catholic church bore directly on the institutions of government.
8. The Roman Catholic church forbade the wedding of cousins.
9. It wasn't defined by the Roman Catholic church until 1854.
10. The influential Roman Catholic Church also opposed the draft constitution on the grounds that it permitted abortion.
11. There is a Roman Catholic church with a Virgin Mary statue out front.
12. The majority Roman Catholic Church fills half of the airtime and over 30 Protestant denominations share the rest.
13. Whatever doctors, old wives' tales, and the Roman Catholic Church may say,[sentencedict .com] human ovulation is invisible and unpredictable.
14. The Roman catholic church, in episcopal statements, unequivocally condemns violence North or South.
15. In the west it is the Roman Catholic Church that holds the most rigid and illiberal religious beliefs.
16. The Roman catholic church is financed out of voluntary contributions.
17. Draper's history was a diatribe against the Roman Catholic Church.
18. In parts of the Roman Catholic Church there is a wide-ranging exploration of new forms of worship and liturgical expression.
19. In the Roman Catholic Church priests are sometimes appointed to look after the needs of a particular ethnic group.
20. In 1922, Gang Heng-yi, a senior representative from Roman Catholic Church, came to China for the imperial decree Fuzhida and held, in 1924, the First Conference of Chinese Educational Administration.
21. The Roman Catholic Church calls the following deadly sins: murder, lust, covetousness, gluttony, pride, envy and idleness.
22. The Synod's declarations prevailed de jure but not de facto in the Roman Catholic Church down to the Reformation era.
23. The attack was within the context of a speech largely praising the Roman catholic church in Ireland.
24. Even a few years earlier, the prospect of radical change in the Roman Catholic Church was virtually unimaginable.
25. Outsiders would not respect the hierarchies of leaders whose ranks were as formally defined as those of the Roman Catholic church.
26. But now city officials find themselves embroiled in a battle with a fierce critic of the law: the Roman Catholic Church.
27. It is probably a minority, but a general feeling that the Roman Catholic Church is a threat is widely shared.
28. Among the most controversial options being considered is whether to form a union with the Roman Catholic Church.
29. An evening rite, stressing the Passion of Christ, adoring the cross, and celebrating mass, has long been observed in the Roman Catholic Church.
30. Pope (523-534) who refused to grant the divorce of Henry VIII from Catherine of Aragon and was unable to stop Henry's break with the Roman Catholic Church.
More similar words: catholic church, roman catholicism, coptic church, Catholic, roman candle, church, churchill, churchyard, winston churchill, as poor as a church mouse, manchuria, batholith, romance, policewoman, necromancy, melancholic, necromancer, romance language, atheroma, Roman, romany, romans, pathology, fathomable, roman law, romantic, alcoholic, pathologist, pax romana, pyromania.