Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Reports of fresh successes roll in from all fronts of production.
2. The dog went for a roll in the grass.
3. The kittens were enjoying a roll in the sunshine.
4. Turn dough on to lightly floured surface; gently roll in flour to coat.
5. Roll in bread crumbs and grill for half an hour.
6. But when electrical storms roll in, nothing is normal.
7. I never saw anyone roll in the aisles.
8. After that the plum parts began to roll in.
9. It would be good to roll in hot water all over.
10. Roll in the aisles : laugh so much that you fall out of your seat.
11. Obviously they BEYOND as synonymous with rock and roll in Hong Kong.
12. Then we take it and roll in nuts and double - drizzle with milk chocolate and Dreamy White.
13. Install the desired proofer roll in the Phantom assembly.
14. When do you wish to en roll in the university?
15. "I've made you late." — "No that's all right. I can roll in when I feel like it."
16. Peel and stone fresh dates, stuff with almond paste flavoured with a little coffee and rum,(Sentencedict) then roll in ground almonds.
17. Shame they couldn't have lifted the pitch and let it roll in.
18. Comfort at night for most depended upon their having a piece of canvas or some other water-repellent material to roll in.
19. A bulky roll with the two-ply – I can probably take down half the roll in one day.
20. If his lower extremities are paralyzed or he is unable to control lower extremities, use a trochanter roll in addition to a pillow under his thighs.
21. The good service results were achieved using laser quenched roughing roll in practical production.
22. Still, a look at what researchers do know about the physiology of sex shows that at least a few health benefits may come along with that roll in the hay.
23. "I love eating toilet paper, " Davis, 34, says. "A bulky roll with the two-ply – I can probably take down half the roll in one day. "
24. Ashanti first announced her presence with the Big Pun hit How We Roll in 2001. Her sound was infectious and caught the attention of record producers. Irv Gotti, a producer with Murder Inc.
25. Usually a little scene is shown, it could be that the puppy is playing with the toilet roll in the upstairs bathroom.
26. The shortages of the direct-connected gear reducer of paper-guiding roll in the third press are discussed. The V-belt drive took place of the direct connect drive was the main modification measure.
27. Her father led the way, a corner of the bedding roll in his discoloured hands.
28. The straightening machine of steel bar plays an important roll in the modernization of industry.
29. Sarah: I am tired of seeing action movies. I just want some thing that will make me roll in the aisles.
30. Who doesn't want to forget about a tough day at the office with a good roll in the hay?
More similar words: rolling, roll, roll up, enroll, roll out, call in, all in all, fill in, pull in, fall into, compelling, fall in love, fulfilling, willingness, fall in love with, role, patrol, control, prolong, toll, doll, poll, alliance, nullify, million, billion, feel like, follow, collar, cholesterol.