Random good picture Not show
1. By the time Wednesday rolled around , I still hadn't finished.
2. Spring rolled around again.
3. The word kept rolling around in his mind like a marble.
4. Last season they were 3-10 by the time Thanksgiving rolled around, and they never recovered.
5. By the time the celebration rolled around, the media were reporting that 100, 000 people were expected to hit town.
6. As one might suspect, using dirt as a dye is far more complicated than simply rolling around in the mud.
7. I flipped from fury straight into hilarity and collapsed on the ground beside him, rolling around in helpless laughter too.
8. But when the election rolled around last Tuesday, gays and lesbians in large numbers stood by Clinton.
9. Women like the fact that he looks like he's been rolling around in hay.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. But, by the time Wednesday rolls around, you find yourself mumbling to your sneakers and craving a little gossip.
11. Only this time, it was found rolling around in a dustbin.
12. He rolls around the bed like a loose bowling ball in the trunk of the car.
13. By the time Wednesday rolled around, Curtis had apparently forgotten his offer.
14. Add potatoes and roll around to cover all surfaces with butter.
15. He eased inside Rosie with her pants still on,(sentencedict.com) they rolled around each other like grotesques.
16. We disappear into the darkness, where nobody can see that we're not rolling around the floor in paroxysms of ecstasy.
17. What am I doing out there rolling around and being thrown around and groping myself?
18. Then people rolling around all over the place.
19. By the time supper rolls around, he has even begun to look on the bright side.
20. You rolled around, went blue and your eyes shot up into your head.
21. They want to roll around in the grass, smelling and tasting everything there is.
22. At best he'd smile politely, and then roll around in his fresh pile of Federal Reserve Notes.
23. They just goof around, roll around on the floor and fight.
24. They roll around on the golden jackstraws.
25. Take your time with it; let the possibilities roll around in your thinking and hearing.
26. Then let your head roll around heavily, as though it were a football.
27. Sometimes I go to the gravel pit and roll around in the sand.
28. I don't care how much you roll around the office, you can't bussiness travel expense.
29. As at the end of Dame Sirith, the cycle of fabliau narrative is ready to roll around again.
30. Having a jam-packed weekend runs you to the ground and leaves you tired and helpless when Monday's roll around.
More similar words: all around, mill around, fool around, whirl around, corollary, around, get around, go around, run around, bum around, bat around, runaround, sit around, come around, lie around, walk around, kick around, get around to, pass around, look around, hang around, boss around, muck around, play around, mess around, push around, turn around, turnaround, talk around, shop around.