Random good picture Not show
1. Don't eat too much,or you'll rolf later on.
2. Last night I got drunk and rolfed my dinner.
3. He was completely rolfed.
4. For many years, Rolf Grieg had his own permanent gallery inside the old town (Gamlebyen), but now, the exhibitions are spread all over the world.
5. Michalak and Swedish ambassador (to Vietnam) Rolf Bergman both expressed concerns about what they say is Vietnam's shrinking space for open discussion.
6. Rolf: As far as I know they just throw it out as trash.
7. These are Viktor and Rolf Surrealist Gowns, that's what I call haute couture craziness.
8. The company Rolf Benz AG & Co. KG offers among other Sofa.
9. I feel the Rolf and Sherry's preformance is really romantic. because the audience who attend the concert mostly is young couple or boyfriend with girlfirend, But I am a bachelordom . haha.
10. Rolf is a user in the sales department. Rolf has a portable computer and frequently travels to customer locations.
11. Rolf Breuer will step down before the end of the year(sentencedict.com), after bringing in four new non-executives to "better reflect the current shareholder structure of the company".
12. Deutsche Boerse chairman Rolf Breuer said the next step would be a meeting of both partners, probably in September some time.
13. But recent work (arXiv:1104.0679) by Martin Winkler and Rolf Kappl of the Technical University of Munich has put the matter under further scrutiny.
14. But she added: "I'm glad Rolf got to live the life he did.
15. Rolf Grieg became architect at NTH (Trondhjem), but after some years, he decided to dedicate his life to the art.
16. The research was led by Rolf Hilgenfeld of the University of Lubeck's Institute of Biochemistry.
17. The effects of round-trip optical length fluctuation (ROLF), assumed to be an ergodic random process, on a fiber-optic ring resonator (FORR) are analyzed in detail.
18. Yesterday the toddler was being looked after by his grandparents, May and Rolf Blything, at their home in Bebington.
19. "The good run at the World Cup is without doubt contributing to an improved overall consumer climate in Germany," said Rolf Buerkl, an economist at the GfK market research group.
20. It is mentioned much by an Irish author Mona Rolf.
21. "The library has never been just about books, " said Rolf Hapel[Sentencedict.com], director of the city's public libraries.
22. The results show that the effects of small slow ROLF are the same as the temporal coherence of input light, which makes the FORR effective bandwidth to be broadened.
23. The record for the longest distance walking over hot plates is 19.1m and was achieved by Rolf Iven (Germany) on 9 September 2006.
24. "The fact that Opera Mini is the most downloaded app on an open app store like GetJar makes us proud," said Opera's Chief Strategy Officer Rolf Assev.
25. On the issue of Mr Seifert, who was ousted eventually, along with Rolf Breuer, the chairman, he said: "There is a disconnect between German corporate governance and the governance we understand."
26. The Wrexham version, which could accommodate 22 London buses, is more than double the size of the version painted by Rolf Harris in Edinburgh in 2005 - the previous biggest.
27. 'Germans tend to adhere to structures and rhythms that don't change,' says Rolf Pangels, managing director of the retail federation BaG in Berlin. 'And they tend to want a law for everything.
28. Both her parents had been translators and met while Rolf Bargmann was working at the Nuremberg trials.
29. However it is perfectly possible that he is in that region, " said Rolf Tophoven, of the Essen-based Institute for Research on Terrorism and Security Policy.
More similar words: control freak, wolf, golf, wolfe, lone wolf, golfer, sea wolf, golfing, a lone wolf, cry wolf, wolfish, wolf down, wolfram, golf club, wolf pack, werewolf, golf cart, wolfhound, olfactory, olfaction, solfeggio, maned wolf, golf course, timber wolf, wolf-whistle, roll-on roll-off, adolf hitler, schoolfellow, olfactory bulb, golf equipment.