Sentencedict.com random good picture
31. Ritz algorithm, for numerical linear algebra complete source code, has been tested.
32. The legacy of The Ritz-Carlton begins with the celebrated hotelier Cesar Ritz, referred to as the king of hoteliers and hotelier of kings by King Edward VII.
33. If these are sweatshops, the Ritz hotel is a doss - house .
34. At 18 she made her debut at a big party at the Ritz.
35. Here is Fred Astaire singing a song that appeared in several movies, Puttin on the Ritz.
36. We hereby apply to be qualified as a bidder for The Ritz Carlton Shenzhenproject in Shenzhen.
37. - Anson Baers in town at the Ritz Carlton - Really?
38. Based on principles of virtual work, second approximation is derived for the plate mentioned under lateral load by Ritz method.
39. The spline Ritz method was proposed and analyse the shear lag effect of box girders.
40. Fancy spending the night in Ritz!
41. Ritz Carlton is one of the world's premier hotel chains.
41. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
42. For us getting a good understand of this method, the basic math method of finite element is introduced such as variation principle, Ritz method and weighted residual method.
43. He was staying at the Ritz ( Hotel ).
44. Studies deep excavation dewatering program designing methods of Ritz finite element and Galerkin finite element.
45. The legacy of The Ritz-Carlton begins with the celebrated hotelier Cesar Ritz, referred to 'as the king of hoteliers hotelier of kings' by King Edward VII.
46. I took her to tea at the Ritz.
47. A second bomb exploded at the nearby Ritz - Carlton hotel.
48. Her manager had set her up at the Ritz.
49. A lumped parameter model of fluid transmission line is given based on the accurate approximation method of distributed parameter model and Ritz approximation method is used.
50. Chinese conquet always put on the ritz and led to much unnecessary waste.
51. The formulas are derived by analyzing the measured vibration modes and using the Hamilton theorem in analytical mechanics together with Ritz method for resolution.
52. Additional InterContinental[sentencedict.com], Westin and Ritz - Carlton hotels are to open in the area this year.
53. Then again, the Ritz backs onto the frontage road of busy Interstate-70.
54. They put on the ritz.
More similar words: fritz, ritzy, spritz, on the fritz, blitz, glitz, howitzer, pulitzer, auschwitz, schnitzel, bar mitzvah, switzerland, austerlitz, blitzkrieg, bat mitzvah, ella fitzgerald, joseph pulitzer, f. scott fitzgerald, RIT, writ, brit, grit, grits, rite, writhe, trite, sprit, write, merit, triton.