Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He was dining with friends at the Ritz.
2. He lunched with a client at the Ritz.
3. The Ritz was outlined against the lights up there.
4. For Francesca it has to be the Ritz - nowhere else will do.
5. We stopped for tea at the Ritz.
6. The famous Ritz hotel is up for grabs for ￡100m.
7. The Ritz winter league and other events on the ice-bound River Ancholme were cancelled.
8. Not even after-theatre suppers at the Ritz with Charlie.
9. Her aloofness at the interview at the Ritz is a punishment for him not calling her back soon enough.
10. She had them delivered to the Ritz(sentencedict.com/ritz.html), and she and Roland celebrated in the bar.
11. He drove to the Ritz Delicatessen and parked outside.
12. He also won two of the eight Ritz Club monthly awards, one for each of his Major victories.
13. We went out for dinner at the Ritz.
14. All the bedrooms at the Hotel Ritz are simply and comfortably furnished and have the benefit of a balcony.
15. We dined at the Ritz.
16. By means of Ritz method, computing formula of finite element method is derived.
17. Rayleigh - Ritz method is a very popular and efficient approximate approach for vibration problems.
18. How do I get to the Hotel Ritz?
19. They work just off the Ritz hotel parking lot.
20. When they were fifteen and fourteen, Margie and Jenny invited their father out to the Ritz for lunch.
21. She looked beautiful but fragile, tucked into one of the big armchairs in the central hall of the Ritz.
22. After this he subsisted on ice cream and cold beer, ferried to his sickbed from the Ritz.
23. Woolworth's engagement rings, each a lump of glass as big as the Ritz.
24. In the late afternoon of 21 August, he crossed to Paris and joined Baldwin at the Ritz shortly before midnight.
25. But sometimes a double bill would show at the Ritz and nowhere else.
26. I went to a cocktail party in the lobby of the Ritz once.
27. On a spring day in 1941, Margarett sat in the Ritz dining room.
28. The selection criterions of the initial load vectors of computing Ritz vectors and the reasonable computing modes are given.
29. The jacquard bathrobe hanging on his bedpost bore the monogram: HOTEL RITZ PARIS.
30. Created by the man dubbed "hotelier to Kings and King of hoteliers " by none other than Edward VII, The Ritz is still utterly true to its founder's vision.
More similar words: fritz, ritzy, spritz, on the fritz, blitz, glitz, howitzer, pulitzer, auschwitz, schnitzel, bar mitzvah, switzerland, austerlitz, blitzkrieg, bat mitzvah, ella fitzgerald, joseph pulitzer, f. scott fitzgerald, RIT, writ, brit, grit, grits, rite, writhe, trite, sprit, write, merit, triton.