Random good picture Not show
1. A risk management program means all programs to minimize extraordinarily hazardous accident risks.
2. Yet with the development of improved risk management techniques, they find that much of the technological infrastructure is already in place.
3. Promote the benefits of systematic risk management and safe behaviour amongst your members.
4. Uncertainty is a feature of many aspects of risk management.
5. He became the risk management director and its labor relations chief.
6. The risk management service will cover particular problems such as legislation, contamination, production disruption, quality standards and health and safety.
7. The cost of exchange rate risk management does not vary significantly with firm size.
8. Computer system users can not control risk management decisions, but suffer big losses when inadequate protection fails to avert catastrophe.
9. It will use Equifax's on-line risk management system to authorise card transactions.
10. Compliance, Credit Risk Management, Finance, Legal, Market Risk Management , Systems, Tax and Treasury Services - control functions.
11. Besides, a manual of project risk management for governmental procurement is produced.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Based on the theory of risk management procedure, this paper analyzes the present situation of operational risk management in domestic banks.
13. Our International Trading business is a leader in applying risk management techniques to the buying and selling of crude oil and products.
14. Several have human resources consultancies, while Eversheds recently set up a risk management consultancy.
15. The objective is to instil an awareness of risk issues and basic methods of risk management.
16. Table 2 lists managements practices which have been found to correlate with effective risk management.
17. Mr Dickie is one of a growing band of marketing consultants, advising farming companies on risk management.
18. The Guidelines are neither a technical code of practice nor a manual for risk management.
19. Mr Wilson, 41 years old, had been general manager of risk management.
20. Finally, beyond a certain degree of complexity, a means for formally auditing the complete risk management process will be required.
21. To deepen the study of engineering guarantee warrantee, and then to quicken the establishment of it, is very significant to improve China's risk management level.
22. In his new role, acor UGI will oversee the accounting, financial reporting, risk management and internal controls.
23. Then this paper provides the idea that we could use the quantitative methods in financial risk management so that we could combine the separate models together and bring up a new optimum strategy.
24. In addition, the cooperative association should prioritize education on disaster prevention and relief and enhance the function of risk management and reduce reversed choice.
25. It is very important to mensurate the volatility spillover between financial markets for the dynamic investment portfolio and risk management.
26. At the same time, it gives work injury insurance rates formula on the risk level of injury and gives several suggestions about risk management accident prevention based on work injury insurance rates.
27. It conducts quantitative research of assets combination and management in securities and investment, aiming at providing theoretical support and experience in quantitative risk management.
28. The paper is an effective exploration for the owner's risk management of large mechanical and electrical engineering project.
29. The Contingency Funding Plan ("CFP") is the Company's primary liquidity and funding risk management tool.
30. It is suggested in the thesis that a dynamic and synthetic approach be adopted in developing Chinese risk management.
More similar words: management, mismanagement, money management, cash management, core management, inventory management, management system, middle management, senior management, scientific management, financial management, management consulting, bank manager, engagement, encouragement, disparagement, discouragement, disengagement, come to an agreement, manage, manager, managed, mismanage, manageable, managerial, manageress, file manager, city manager, managerially, managership.