Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A tip to avoid the rip current all together is to avoid areas where marine debris is moving outward and the water is darker and choppy .
2. The market is more complex, the cross-currents are more difficult to read, and the implications of getting caught in the rip current are drastic.
3. If you remember, i posted here last year on how to escape the rip current.
4. Based on this model, we analyze the effects of the change of wave height, wave's incident angle, bottom friction coefficient and topography on rip current, and some useful conclusions are reached.
5. A lot of experts say if you are ever caught up in one of these things, you should swim parallel to shore until you are out of the rip current and then start making your way back.
More similar words: current, recurrent, currently, occurrent, air current, concurrent, current income, current cost, recurrently, ocean current, current state, current value, tidal current, concurrently, current yield, current asset, undercurrent, direct current, current assets, current account, countercurrent, electric current, alternate current, discharge current, electrical current, alternating current, current expenditure, current electricity, recurrent expenditure, current account deficit.