Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Ring up your agent in New York and put your proposition to him.
2) I've been trying to ring up all day and I couldn't get through.
3) He said he was going to ring up this morning.
4) He was the one who would ring up jockeys and find out their time of birth and so on.
5) They might ring up and ask why some of their share certificates had not arrived.
6) I just ring up to tell you ( that ) I won't be back for lunch.
7) He can but ring up his teacher.
8) Theses are matters that you can ring up in committee.
9) I'll ring up to see if he's there.
10) I'll ring up my husband and tell him to come here, too.
11) I can ring up fares all right.
12) Relatives ring up constantly, not always for the best motives, I might add.
13) If you can't come, please ring up and let us know.
14) People hardly ever ring up anymore, thank God.
15) If you can't come ring up and let me know.
16) Did a man called Wang I ring up for me this morning?
17) I want to ring up my professor.
18) You trust the professional ring up on the project, a cooperation with you, there may be other VC pick-off , he also knows that your standards,(http://sentencedict.com/ring up.html) so such a relatively high success rate.
19) I'm going to ring up my uncle.
20) Can you ring up the bus company?
21) Does the software support Bar Code Scanning to ring up items?
22) He smiled grimly and hurried into the " private den " next door to ring up the broker.
23) Fan-shaped drum for Pushan, formwork, the skin surface with a diameter of a Chiban, put less handle the chain, ring up the end of Sui colorful silk, Ku keys made from bamboo.
More similar words: bring up, spring up, hung up, hang up, distinguish, ring, bring, string, ring out, during, bring out, gathering, bring in, offering, mothering, bearings, bring down, pioneering, bring about, filtering, bring back, bring together, bring forward, neighboring, engineering, manufacturing, dig up, anguish, on guard, engulfed.