Random good picture Not show
1. Religious fanatics have formed an unholy alliance with right wing groups.
2. The election result marked the eclipse of the right wing.
3. During the last decade the right wing of the party has held the whip hand.
4. The president is on the left/right wing of the Democratic party.
5. He played left/right wing for Manchester United.
6. He's on the right wing of the party.
7. The neo-Socialists were a small right wing group.
8. He is on the right wing of the party.
9. First and foremost,[sentence dictionary] our fear that the right wing would have veto power over appointments to the Supreme Court.
10. He plays on the right wing and has pace as well as skill.
11. That you know it is right wing agenda.
12. The 1933 elections demonstrated the growing right wing reaction against left wing republican parties.
13. In Sao Paulo, after one term of office(sentencedict.com), right wing parties regained the government.
14. Powell spoke hours after the right wing of the Republican party began to unify behind Dole.
15. Janeth Arcain was standing on the right wing, watching, waiting, figuring Cooper was going to make a play.
16. The right wing carries the early finish time on the left and the late finish time on the right.
17. Then he preens under his right wing, then on top.
18. The republican state was undermined by the right wing counter reforms which eased the road to violence.
19. The racist right wing staged their biggest demonstration yet in the main square.
20. That day, right wing Ray Sheppard went to Florida for draft picks.
21. During this the right wing broke up - probably due to aileron flutter - and Bayles was killed.
22. Right wing groups are determined to dilute the influence of the trade unions.
23. Tony Underwood moves from the right wing to deputise for his brother.
24. He criticized what he described as the 'neanderthal tendencies' of the right wing of the party.
25. There seemed to be no time on the ball, and poor Dylan Kerr was run ragged down the right wing.
26. Beckham's arrival brought a reversion to a more familiar 4-4-2 with the substitute on the right wing.
27. A mad scramble followed a Dollar free throw, and Jason Hamilton eventually grabbed the ball on the right wing.
28. Eisenhower made it public for domestic political reasons, to appease the right wing of the Republican Party.
29. The proposals are seen as a pet project of the right wing of the Conservative Party and Conservative students' groups.
30. A mad scramble followed a Dollar free throw, and Hamilton eventually grabbed the ball on the right wing.