Random good picture Not show
1. Quantitative Pathological Study of Right Atrium Myocardium in Patients with Sustained Atrial Fibrillation and Rheumatic Disease.
2. Metastatic hepatocellular carcinoma ( HCC ) to the right atrium occurs rarely and may lead to lethal perioperative complications.
3. A hormonal substance produced by the right atrium of the heart that stimulates the excretion of sodium and water by the kidneys and helps regulate blood pressure.
4. Neither shunt from left atrium to right atrium nor cardiac tamponade was found.
5. Cases of CRT group were given right atrium and biventricular or pure biventricular pacing, and received strict follow-up and the pacing parameter were optimized dynamically.
6. Azygos vein directly drew into right atrium cordis. 2. The intercalated disk of cardiac muscle was less than that of human. 3. The Purkinje's fibre was bigger than that of human.
7. Typically, intracardiac catheters are positioned in the right atrium and in the coronary sinus.
8. From the right atrium, blood is pumped into the right ventricle.
9. We present a case of large angiosarcoma the right atrium, the right ventricle.
10. Objective : In order to study ultrastructure of right atrium in SHR.
11. Coronary sinus:a venous sinus that opens into the right atrium of the heart and serves to drain the coronary veins.
12. A line is fed through a peripheral vein until it reaches the right atrium of the heart.
13. AF was provoked by APB .6 F multiple electrode catheters were placed at right ventricle, His bundle, coronary sinus, right atrium.
14. The instant invention relates to transseptal access systems and methods for accessing the left atrium (52) from the right atrium (48) by crossing the interatrial septum (50).
15. Objective To investigate the characteristics of Color Doppler Flow Imaging in left ventricular - right atrium communication ( LVRAC ).
16. Objective To study the morphologic features of terminal crest and pectinate muscles in human right atrium and discuss their possible function.
17. Results The terminal crest was a invariablence anatomical structure of right atrium.
18. Objective:The morphological bases of retrograde coronary sinus perfusion (RCSP) and retrograde right atrium perfusion (RRAP) were studied with pig heart model.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. Objective : To analyse the sonographic characteristics of left ventricle - right atrium communication.
20. Echocardiography revealed massive right hemothorax which severely compressed the right atrium and right ventricle.
21. We present a case of large angiosarcoma arising from the right atrium , involving the right ventricle.
22. Catheter tip placement positioned as follows:superior vena cava(20 cases), subclavicular vein(12 cases), right atrium(2 cases), jugular vein(4 cases), axillary vein(3 csese).
23. Circular PV isolation and additional linear ablation in the left and right atrium without prolongation of the P wave duration indicate no deleterious effect on interatrial conduction.
24. Methods An experimental pulmonary embolism model in rats was made by injecting coagulated thrombus in vitro into right atrium cordis through a conductor.
25. The coronary sinus is an additional opening into the right atrium that receives venous blood from the myocardium of the heart itself.
26. Methods:There were 7 patients who had been performed a kind of right atrium to right ventricle connection with the flap of cryopreserved valved homopulmonary artery.
27. Cardiomyocytes in the Sinoatrial Node This image shows a section of the sinoatrial node, a pacemaking area of the right atrium of the heart.
28. The sinoatrial node at the junction of the superior vena cava and the right atrium.
More similar words: left atrium, atrium, right away, right angle, right-angled triangle, right and left, right-angled, right as rain, right ascension, get right, outright, light adaptation, flight attendant, as right as rain, set right, put right, just right, patent right, states' rights, right triangle, yttrium, triumph, triumphal, natatorium, triumphant, myometrium, high-tail, hightail, triumph over, endometrium.