Random good picture Not show
1. Only a short campaign took place in Puerto Rico, but after the war Spain ceded the island to America.
2. We went on vacation to Puerto Rico.
3. Puerto Rico is famous for its light and dark rum.
4. The airline operates mainly between Florida and Puerto Rico.
5. Puerto Rico remains a US commonwealth, not a state.
6. She needn't rely any more on Rico - or her brothers, she could be entirely independent.
7. Tommie Prince and Rico Harris sat out the season because they were academically ineligible.
8. Rico was in on it, but Rico squealed to Spider.
9. Aren't there any restaurants in Puerto Rico?
10. Looks like Rico got in on it, then decided like he was gon na rat to Spider.
11. Puerto Rico has a distinct cultural identity.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. Puerto Rico produced an increased deficit for the year despite a good profit in the fourth quarter.
13. But Puerto Rico is relying on Big Government to rein in crime and address festering social problems in the developments.
14. Rico had been shot by a member of a rival gang.
15. Passage of the bill could allow Puerto Rico to free itself from the chains of colonialism.
16. When I first came here from Puerto Rico, he was there for me.
17. It seems that the Battler and Rico let fly at somebody who was coming out of the back door of the Regal Arms.
18. Romney says he supports statehood for Puerto Rico without any language stipulations.
19. These are Puerto Rico and Guam/Northern Mariana Islands.
20. Vieques, Puerto Rico is one of the most unspoiled islands of the Caribbean.
21. I slipped it back into its proper place, noting that the suspicious-minded Rico had emptied out all the shells.
22. When she was seventeen, the family moved to Puerto Rico.
23. Strawberry hit six homers in nine games in a brief winter ball stint in Puerto Rico.
24. He squeezed it between his fingers and softly chanted her name. 9 Rico?
25. For the first time since I cried my heart out in Puerto Rico - I was crying.
26. Today is the anniversary of my parents' arrival in New York from Puerto Rico.
27. Teran about the Jan. 3 slaying of state prosecutor Hodin Gutierrez Rico.
28. Even if you don't speak Spanish or Tagalog, the supermarkets in Puerto Rico or the Philippines share a basic logic and format: aisles, shopping cart, checkout.
29. Thousands of cobia swirl around the center of a traditional deepwater fish-farming, or aquaculture, cage off Puerto Rico in 2007.
30. Five U.S. territories and possessions also have nonvoting representation in the House: the District of Columbia, American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
More similar words: tropic of capricorn, tricot, haricot, apricot, ricotta, ricochet, varicose, tricolour, tricolor, maricopa, agricola, licorice, capricorn, lubricous, varicocele, doric order, puerto rico, apricot tree, enrico fermi, varicolored, nitric oxide, varicose vein, dried apricot, electric organ, missouri compromise, african american, African-American, Ico, icon, pico.