Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. But more recently professing evangelical scholars have advocated revisionary versions of numerous doctrines. A revisionary doctrine of God has been advocated by proponents of "openness theology."
2. Metaphysics has been often revisionary , and less often descriptive.
3. Revisionary metaphysics is at the service of descriptive metaphysics.
4. These revisionary ratios are not only the defense mechanism of the new poets, but also the tools to show their negation to the forerunners and the desire of self-display.
5. Bloom offers six revisionary ratios that help us ephebes survive the influence river, which are our urgent need for producing Chinese Renaissance.
6. New record of a species of Phacellaria Benth. (Santalaceae) from China, with revisionary note of the genus.
7. Nowadays, the main method of determining oil and gas well deliverability is steady well test, that is back-pressure testing, isochronal testing, revisionary isochron test and single-point test.
8. In the entire research, we revises the RFQ in the first part, and the revisionary questionnaire has higher reliability and validity.
9. Descriptive metaphysics is content to describe the actual structure of our thought about the world, revisionary metaphysics is concerned to produce a better structure.
More similar words: visionary, revision, prevision, revisionist, revisionism, television, visional, divisional, provisional, missionary, provisionally, revolutionary, revisit, exclusionary rule, counterrevolutionary, vision, division, envision, provision, envisioned, supervision, provisions, subdivision, night vision, envisioning, cell division, tunnel vision, provisioning, field of vision, questionary.