Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. At any rate, your plan needs revision.
2. The judge wants to see a revision of the procedures.
3. At present I'm engaged with the revision of my dictionary.
4. Their educational policies are due for revision.
5. In October Parliament approved a revision of the budget.
6. He matured his novel by constant revision.
7. The scheme has recently undergone drastic revision.
8. She was doing some last-minute revision for her exams.
9. Constant revision of the curriculum must be undertaken to ensure its continuing relevance.
10. These proposals will need a lot of revision.
11. I always go over my revision notes just before I go into an exam.
12. Friday afternoons are left free for revision.
13. Have you started your revision yet?
14. She did no revision, but she still got a very high mark.
15. You'd better buckle down to some revision now.
16. I've got to do some maths revision tonight.
17. Students should take notes so as to make revision easier.
18. She did some revision for the exam.
19. Our conclusions are always open to revision in the light of fresh evidence.
20. I have got the revision of his dictionary.
21. The process of revision continued at rehearsals.
22. Some girls prefer to do their revision at home.
23. I know I haven't done enough revision for tomorrow's exam.
24. This has brought about a radical revision in the style of school management.
25. Try and allot 2 or 3 hours a day to revision.
26. The phase of writing that is actually most important is revision.
27. It's time you got your head down and did some revision.
28. Or are they biased, faulty and badly in need of revision?
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. The value of different kinds of bibliography for stock revision purposes is discussed in Chapter 7.
30. This is one good reason for planning a long-term programme of revision incorporating a number of subject areas.
More similar words: envision, division, provision, decision, review, visitor, visible, previous, previously, alleviation, revelation, prevention, acquisition, revolutionary, mansion, version, mission, tension, session, pension, allusion, emission, invasion, corrosion, dimension, extension, recession, explosion, expansion, permission.