Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The technophiliac route forward would lead to a reversionary future.
2. Does this mean that the reversionary wing of the movement was simply a light that failed?
3. The San Francisco poet Lew Welch captured the dark side of the Reversionary vision, in his rhapsodic manifesto Final City/Tap City.
4. I can offer a striking personal example of this strange amalgamation of reversionary and technophiliac values in action.
5. The personal computer might be seen as another example of this wishful alliance of the reversionary and technophiliac visions.
6. together. The technophiliac route forward would lead to a reversionary future.
7. Waterfront districts of southern cities, however, are subjecting to various issues including destruction of landscape ecological, reversionary in old urban areas, traffic jam, and so on.
More similar words: diversionary, reversion, revisionary, eversion, reversible reaction, reversing, reversible, reversibly, irreversible, irreversibly, reversibility, irreversibility, cover version, version, visionary, aversion, missionary, revolutionary, perversion, inversion, subversion, diversion, illusionary, conversion, conversion option, missionary position, recessionary, expansionary, concessionary, reconversion.