Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Oxidization under lower potential is a reversible reaction and the rate determining step of this reaction is sulfide ions diffusion controlling.
2. In the liquefaction process there was reversible reaction between the heavy oil and volatile organic compounds; organic dissolved was mainly transformed into gas in the secondary reaction.
3. Firstly, allocation coefficient, diffusion coefficient and reversible reaction equilibrium const are determined, and the operation factors affecting these parameters also investigated.
4. Specific lipase - catalyzed interesterification, especially acidolysis is reversible reaction, leading to equilibrium.
5. Finally, the effects of reversible reaction to the isotope enrichment was investigated.
6. The inactivation of enzyme by formaldehyde is a reversible reaction with remaining enzyme activity.
7. The reversible reaction appeared on grain boundary surface quite markedly.
7. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
8. The effectiveness factor was obtained by simplified method used for non-first order reversible reaction. The expressions for poisoning and life factor and ...
9. The results show that the inhibition of tyrosinase by arbutin is a reversible reaction with remaining enzyme activity.
10. The inhibition kinetics and mechanism of the enzyme were studied, and the results show that the inhibition of tyrosinase by benzoic acid is a reversible reaction with remaining enzyme activity.
More similar words: reversible, irreversible, reversibly, irreversibly, reversibility, overreaction, allergic reaction, reverse direction, reversion, reaction, reaction formation, decomposition reaction, neutralization reaction, submersible, reactionary, reaction force, reaction time, dark reaction, reversing, chain reaction, light reaction, rate of reaction, nuclear reaction, chemical reaction, exothermic reaction, endothermic reaction, displacement reaction, eversion, take action, conversion factor.