Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Xerox set about a process of reverse engineering. It pulled the machines apart and investigated the Japanese factories to find out how they could pull off such feats.
2. As an important part of the software reverse engineering, decompilation is playing a key role. in support of the executable code analyzing and maintaining.
3. With the software reverse engineering and the modification of target code summarized, the improvement of the off-course alarm function of the software is provided in detail.
4. The computer software reverse engineering is refers to through instead promotes its corresponding source program to the computer software's target program analysis the process.
5. The objective of reverse engineering is to capture the WCF service library as UML model.
6. The differences between reverse engineering (RE) and traditional obverse design were compared, and the coordinate data collecting and modelling in RE were discussed.
7. Reverse Engineering starts with the executable program systems, and generates the structure of system, and the design logic corresponding to the source code.
8. The new individualized metal implant is based on reverse engineering and rapid prototyping technique, and has solved the problems of long period manufactural procedure in the traditional technique.
9. In reverse engineering, in order to meet the requirements for model reconstruction, it is often necessary to locate and merge the different view measured cloud data in a global coordinate system.
10. For dealing with the cloud data in reverse engineering, one region-division method which based on character is presented to divide up cloud data, this provides advantage to the later surface fitting.
11. A reverse engineering software prototype was developed on the basis of algorithmic research.
12. As an important part of the software reverse engineering, decompilation is playing an indispensable role in support of the executable code analyzing and maintaining.
13. In the face of such automated threats, security researchers cannot combat malicious software using traditional methods of decompilation and reverse engineering by hand.
14. Data segmentation and surface fitting are most key parts of reverse engineering.
15. It is necessary to triangulate the point cloud in reverse engineering and rapid prototyping.
16. Surface fairing is an inevitable operation on reconstructed B - spline surface in reverse engineering CAD modeling.
17. ABSTRACT The product analysis and CAD modeling is one of the research contents of the reverse engineering technology.
18. A static class is an Ada package that contains only static attributes and operations and this construct is supported for code generation, reverse engineering and animation.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. Extracting quadric surface from measured data is an important problem in reverse engineering of mechanical parts.
20. The three-dimensional reconstruction model is widely used in the fields such as pattern identification, cultural relic reconstruction, digital amusement, city planning, CAD and reverse engineering.
21. You can mock up an Apple store without too much effort, but taking apart and reverse engineering a designer seed isn't nearly as easy.
22. ATOS flowing optical scanner with the fringe pattern theory is a kind of advanced and non-contacted of equipment in reverse engineering.
23. As an important approach for improvement of productive efficiency and shape design, more and more attention is paid for reverse engineering, fitting of quadratic surface is one of its components.
24. Reconstruction and copying machining of existing freeform surface are one of key technology in reverse engineering.
25. The modeling method of rose cutter based on the reverse engineering is introduced.
26. This thesis studies the problems of geometric continuity about surfaces reconstruction in Reverse Engineering.
27. Automation measuring mode and automation programming mode of three-CMMwhich is the common measure tool in reverse engineering are analyzed and compared.
28. A new method is offered to extract quadric surface based measured points for reverse engineering.
29. Objective To investigate a method for the functional reconstruction of discontinuous mandible using reverse engineering(RE) and rapid prototyping technique(RP).
30. Because of Java's cross-platform compatibility needs, there are already a number of software suites that can decompile and disassemble Java code, making it an easy target for reverse engineering.
More similar words: engineering, civil engineering, genetic engineering, locomotive engineer, engineer, civil engineer, persevering, domineering, mountaineering, fire engine, reverse, pioneering, reversing, power steering, engine, heat engine, steam engine, rotary engine, search engine, overseer, challenging, scavenging, revers, upbringing, persevere, bring in, reverie, springing, reversal, eeriness.