Random good picture Not show
1. For many elderly people, a statutory retirement pension is their major, if not their only resource.
2. There are many benefits other than the retirement pension.
3. First, there is the state retirement pension.
4. The state retirement pension is the largest single social security benefit, as well as the oldest.
5. The basic state retirement pension will remain the foundation for retirement.
6. To adapt to the reformation of retirement pension system, the enterprise should regenerate the pension accounting.
7. Retirement pension system reform is one of the critical parts to china economic reform.
8. The retirement pension mainly was lets the person after the old withdrawal duty field, still could maintain the essential level of living.
9. How many but does the retirement pension have to have to have to be able to maintain the essential level of living?
10. The basic retirement pension will go up by ￡7.95 a week.
11. He lives on the retirement pension.
12. Most union contracts with employers include retirement pension benefits.
13. Veterans who returned to low-paid jobs without occupational pension schemes now depend upon the state retirement pension.
14. The first attempt at building an earnings-related element into the flat-rate retirement pension came in 1958.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
15. As a consequence women could until 1975 opt to pay a lower rate of national insurance and receive a lower retirement pension.
16. Bevin's plan was only one of a number of retirement pension schemes discussed in the 1930s.
17. While some one is unemployed, only contributions towards the basic state retirement pension are credited.
18. Different considerations, however, apply to the contributions to a retirement pension.
19. Older married women are less likely than men to receive a National Insurance retirement pension in their own right.
20. The lower earnings limit is the same level as the basic retirement pension.
21. In order to achieve the balance of security and profit of retirement pension, supervision mode in most countries shows a mixed state, bearing characteristics of both modes.
22. It means any other income after retirement will not effect retirement pension.
23. New stakeholder pensions will aim to give all workers a retirement pension they can live on.
More similar words: retirement plan, retirement plans, retirement, retirement income, retirement community, retirement savings plan, individual retirement account, material requirement planning, prepayment penalty, pension, pensioner, pension off, pretension, suspension, pension plan, pension fund, requirement, acquirement, pension plans, dimension, dimensions, dimensional, retire, suspension cable, dimensioning, retiree, retired, suspension bridge, suspension system, dimensionless.