Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Postoperative retina reposition was in 14 eyes, recurrent retinal detachment in 2 eyes.
(2) Objective To discuss the surgical choice of aphakic retinal detachment ( ARD ) and pesudophakic retinal detachment ( PPRD ).
(3) Retinal detachment, myopic maculopathy , glaucoma, and cataract are four major complications can cause blindness.
(4) The postoperative complication membrana vitreous anterior opacification and retinal detachment opacification. They were happened among 40 eyes.
(5) The main complication of oil removal was recurrence retinal detachment.
(6) Results: Ultrasound diagnosis of retinal detachment rate of 96.5 percent.
(7) Aim To analyze 9 cases of retinal detachment after implantation of intraocular lens.
(8) Objective To study the effect of bucking in the treatment of retinal detachment.
(9) Objective : To investigate the therapeutic effects of laser therapy on retinal detachment of glaucoma after operation. Sentencedict.com
(10) Conclusion Vitreoretinal surgery can improve the successful rate of retinal detachment with choroid detachment.
(11) Objective To observe the clinical efficacy microsurgery illuminated by 25 G optical fibers for rhegmatogenous retinal detachment ( RD ) .
(12) CONCLUSION: Argon laser photocoagulation is one of effective methods in treatment of hole without retinal detachment.
(13) Objective To evaluate blood flow of the fundus oculi in the patients with retinal detachment RD.
(14) Objective To analyse the effectiveness of treatment and prevention of retinal detachment krypton laser.
(15) Objective To evaluate the possibility of the scleral buckling surgery of retinal detachment under surgical microscope.
(16) Objective To analyse the effectiveness of treatment and prevention of retinal detachment by krypton laser.
(17) Objective : To study the ultrasound imaging technology in the diagnosis of retinal detachment application.
(18) Conclusion The further applying of laser photocoagulation is helpful in the treatment of retinal detachment.
(19) Objective To discover the predisposing factors and clinical characteristics of the senile retinal detachment.
(20) Conclusion Ocular trauma is the main cause of pediatric retinal detachment.
More similar words: detachment, attachment, impeachment, encroachment, retrenchment, retinal, detach, detached, metal detector, detachable, entrenchment, semidetached, detached house, catchment, parchment, enrichment, signal detection, bewitchment, catchment area, semi-detached house, final decision, individual retirement account, retina, retinae, retinas, detainment, mental dexterity, experimental design, extinguishment, retirement.