Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) It's important that an eye surgeon should assess retinal detachment.
(2) When there was long-term retinal detachment, the protrusion of global wall remained in congenital coloboma of choroid, but protrusion extincted in high myopia.
(3) We present four cases of retinal detachment due to the globes having been perforated by a retrobulbar injection.
(4) Objective:To observe the effect of cryosurgery for rhegmatogenous retinal detachment(RRD)by using binocular indirect ophthalmoscope.
(5) Conclusions Appropriate vitrectomy is helpful for traumatic retinal detachment combined with choroidal damage, and the operative prognosis of the patients combined with subretinal hemorrhage is good.
(6) Postoperative retina reposition was in 14 eyes, recurrent retinal detachment in 2 eyes.
(7) Objective To discuss the surgical choice of aphakic retinal detachment ( ARD ) and pesudophakic retinal detachment ( PPRD ).
(8) Retinal detachment, myopic maculopathy , glaucoma, and cataract are four major complications can cause blindness.
(9) The postoperative complication membrana vitreous anterior opacification and retinal detachment opacification. They were happened among 40 eyes.
(10) The child with high myopia is also at risk of further visual deterioration from muscular haemorrhage or retinal detachment.
(11) It was shown that, to prevent the fibroplasia and traction retinal detachment, early management of the wound and vitrectomy within 2 weeks were the treatments of choice.
(12) Objective To study the effect of bucking in the treatment of retinal detachment.
(13) Objective To popularize the use of perfluorocarbon liquids in vitrectomy and increase the cure rate of complicated retinal detachment.
(14) Objective : To investigate the therapeutic effects of laser therapy on retinal detachment of glaucoma after operation.
(15) Objective To investigate the surgical method and clinical effect of surgery for primary retinal detachment under indirect ophthalmoscope with no hand-held condensing lens.
(16) Conclusion Vitreoretinal surgery can improve the successful rate of retinal detachment with choroid detachment.
(17) For one thing the treatment must be injected into the eye every 4 to 6 weeks, and this occasionally triggers retinal detachment or an eye infection that can lead to blindness.
(18) There were no complications such as iritis, IOP rising, breakup of anterior vitreous membrane, cystoid macular edema and retinal detachment 1 week and 1 month postoperatively.
(19) The postoperative complication was membrana vitreous anterior opacification and retinal detachment opacification. They were happened among40 eyes.
(20) Objective To observe the clinical efficacy microsurgery illuminated by 25 G optical fibers for rhegmatogenous retinal detachment ( RD ) .
(21) Objective To observe the therapeutic effect and safety of heavy silicone oil used as internal tampenade to treat com- plicated retinal detachment. Sentencedict.com
(22) The classifications of ocular diseases: 80 endogenous uveitis, 30 central exudative chorioretinitis, 6 congenital choroidal defect and 4 exudative retinal detachment.
(23) Objective To compare the efficacy of pneumatic retinopexy and subretinal drainage in the treatment of primary rhegmatogenous retinal detachment(RD) in scleral buckling procedure.
(24) The activity of glutathione peroxidate (GPX) was measured in the subretinal fluid (SRF) and serum of 36 patients with rhegmatogenous retinal detachment.
(25) Conclusion : There were three types of images of OCT in macular edema: sponge-like retinal swelling, macular cystoid edema and serous retinal detachment.
(26) Objective To evaluate the value of ultrasound biomicroscope (UBM) in the diagnosis of retinal detachment(RD).
(27) Intracapsular cataract extraction, the complications such as vitreous prolapse, retinal detachment are more than ECCE .
(28) Therefore, some blinding conditions characterized by vitreous hemorrhage, fibrovascular tissue growth and retinal detachment can be reversed.
(29) We highly suspected that prostaglandin E2 in subretinal fluid was elevated in disease of retinal detachment.
(30) Conclusion Window defect hyperfluorescence of FFA and choroidal vessel dilatation of ICGA on the artificial ridge were the main characteristics in reattachment of rhegmatogenous retinal detachment.
More similar words: detachment, attachment, impeachment, encroachment, retrenchment, retinal, detach, detached, metal detector, detachable, entrenchment, semidetached, detached house, catchment, parchment, enrichment, signal detection, bewitchment, catchment area, semi-detached house, final decision, individual retirement account, retina, retinae, retinas, detainment, mental dexterity, experimental design, extinguishment, retirement.