Random good picture Not show
1. The respiratory quotient of n-hexadecane and n-octadecane were found to be 0.44 and 0.47 respectively.
2. The ratio is a respiratory quotient, for instance.
3. There is a corresponding oxidizing percentage of sugar and fat to different nonprotein respiratory quotient.
4. The respiratory rate and catabolism pathway are described respectively by using relative mol number of consumed oxygen during unit time and respiratory quotient.
5. The computation of oxygen transfer rate and the coefficient of utilization of oxygen and respiratory quotient is given.
6. The results showed that the edible compound film effectively inhibited the weight loss and respiratory quotient of the coating mini_cucumber.
More similar words: respiratory center, respiratory, respiratory rate, respiratory tract, respiratory system, cardiorespiratory, respiratory disease, respiratory illness, respiratory disorder, respiratory acidosis, respiratory infection, lower respiratory tract, respirator, respiratory distress syndrome, upper respiratory infection, respiratory syncytial virus, severe acute respiratory syndrome, quotient, photorespiration, respiration, intelligence quotient, aspirator, expiratory, conspirator, conspiratorial, external respiration, cellular respiration, artificial respiration, respirable, science laboratory.