Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The association between length of gestation and respiratory illness was greatest for symptoms of wheeze most days.
2. Effects have included widespread respiratory illnesses and the closure of airports due to poor visibility.
3. About 55 percent of schoolchildren suffer health problems; respiratory illnesses are particularly prevalent.
4. It is responsible for childhood respiratory illness.
5. Visitors should be screened for symptoms of acute respiratory illness before entering the hospital.
6. The Andean region has suffered an increase in respiratory illness, a decrease in Alpaca farming and a shortened growing season, which may eventually be cut in half.
7. News of an outbreak of severe respiratory illness in Mexico burst into public consciousness last Friday(sentencedict .com), April 24.
8. Second - hand smoking causes asthma and respiratory illness in children.
9. If a pet shows signs of respiratory illness, please contact your vet.
10. Field investigations have not found any indications of respiratory illness in close contacts of the patient.
11. It can cause cancers, skin diseases and respiratory illness, even if ingested in small doses.
12. The storms cause respiratory illness, destroy crops and blow away precious topsoil.
13. Influenza ordinarily is a respiratory illness with fever, headache, sore throat, nasal stuffiness and cough. And body aches are real common.
14. None of the participants recalled having any respiratory illness during the 12-month period prior to the survey, despite regular, close contact with poultry, and in some cases, pigs.
15. Legionnaires' disease causes respiratory illness and its symptoms include coughing, malaise(sentencedict.com), chills and fever.
16. The decision follows years of anxiety about the high levels of respiratory illnesses in the area.
17. Immaturity seems to play an important part in the subsequent development of respiratory illness in childhood.
18. In fact, men who have anxiety disorders are also at greater risk for cardiac disorders, hypertension, gastrointestinal disorders, respiratory illness, asthma, and back pain.
19. In addition, the low-pathogenic H9N2 strain (Asian lineage) has caused a few human cases of mild respiratory illness.
20. Regions in western Ukraine continue to show the highest rates of acute respiratory illness/influenza-like illness.
21. The 446 Canadian nurses in the study were assigned to wear either masks or N95 respirators while treating patients with respiratory illness and signs of fever over a roughly three-month period.
22. Specimens from the girl's 39-year-old uncle, who died on 27 January, and a 54-year-old woman under treatment for respiratory illness are being sent to the UK laboratory but have not yet arrived.
23. The people who live in the hills and hollows of central Appalachia face high rates of diabetes, heart disease, cancer and respiratory illness.
24. The conclusion unjustifiably based on the example that the number of factories and patients with respiratory illness.
25. The case occurred in a 15-year-old girl who died on 17 January following a severe respiratory illness.
26. Work will initially begin in Lviv region, where reported numbers of cases showing severe manifestations of acute respiratory illness have been especially high.
27. The higher levels of transmission in these regions corresponds to an increased number of hospital admissions and fatalities associated with severe manifestations of acute respiratory illness.
More similar words: respiratory infection, upper respiratory infection, respiratory, respiratory rate, respiratory distress syndrome, respiratory tract, respiratory system, cardiorespiratory, respiratory disorder, respirator, respiration, conspirator, conspiratorial, cellular respiration, artificial respiration, illness, chillness, stillness, shrillness, mental illness, respectfulness, aspirate, wellness, fullness, smallness, dullness, respire, aspiration, perspiration, inspiration.