Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Further considerations of research design include the setting of the research and its timespan.
2. And, by extension, does the choice of research design make a difference to the substantive results?
3. Next, the appropriate research design followed by a description of the population to be studied is inserted.
4. In the fourth chapter, we concretize our research design in practice, and present detailed information on research objectives, research questions, research method, data collection and analysis.
5. The research design is written in clear, accurate English and is well organized.
6. Miller, D . C . Handbook of Research Design and Social Measurement. 4 th ed.
7. Our research design comprises separate naming and rating surveys in two stages.
8. Your research design should be more rigorous.
9. Essentials of Research Design and Methodology is the only available resource to condense the wide-ranging topics of the field into a concise, accessible format for handy and quick reference.
10. Method: The study used a cross-sectional research design. A purposive sample of 207 participants was recruited from the Aviation Medical Center.
11. Research Design and Methodsrospective, randomized, double-blind study on patients with documented stable coronary artery disease and normal glucose tolerance.
12. Research Design and Methods: In a double-masked placebo controlled trial, we evaluated 20 obese non-diabetic adults at baseline and after one-month of salsalate or placebo.
13. The research design is living to be underway on the original weighbridge system, and achieves the weighbridge manufacture automation by means of research and design.
14. Conclusions: The research design should consider three factors: study essentials, study objects,[sentencedict.com] and effective measurements.
15. Research design and data collection are both qualitative and quantitative.
16. Research Design and Methodsrospectie, randomized , double-blind study on patients with documented stable coronary artery disease and normal glucose tolerance.
17. He represented an elaborate research design and his colleagues laughed him down.
18. Research design for individual surveys are explained in detail in the full reports.
19. Miller , D . C . Handbook of Research Design and Social Measurement. 4 th ed. New York: Longman, 1983.
20. Research Design and Methods a head - to - head evaluation a naie population.
21. Research design in quantitative research is used to control or explain variance.
22. Qualitative research design: An approach.
23. Part three : Research design stage.
24. The aims were similar to Andreasen's, but the investigators used a different research design.
25. For the most part, studies that have suggested a positive link have been those with the poorest research design.
26. Chapter 2 includes literature review concerning the currency funds and the net working capital. Chapter 3 is about the research design.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. Skills you will acquire in this degree program include research design, statistical analysis and interpretation, and the use of data-processing software.
28. Have an experienced, results - oriented style of rigorous, business skills, innovation and strong research design team.
More similar words: research, researcher, research lab, basic research, market research, research project, applied research, product research, research and development, search and rescue, japanese archipelago, archdiocese, design, designs, redesign, designer, by design, design for, designed, search, designing, designate, designedly, designated, resign, search out, search for, designation, designative, design cycle.