Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The bag is resealed with a simple twist of the valve.
2. Resealing with white mastic in the joint will stop water ingress at this point.
3. Then slide the box plasticand reseal it.
4. Then slide the box back plasticand reseal it.
5. Remove cover and clean flange and reseal.
6. Reseal the bottle after using the medicine.
7. Reseal and store in a cool dry place.
8. Put in drier and reseal the box when intermediate storage.
9. Any wood block floor will eventually need some maintenance by being sanded down and resealed.
10. The powder slipped unprotesting into the polythene bag[http://sentencedict.com/reseal.html], which he then quickly resealed.
11. The cap is retained in the unit and used to reseal the drum.
12. From Oddbins, Littlewoods and Budgen, it comes with an extra stopper to reseal the bottle.
13. When you have finished testing, or installing applications on the computer, click the Reseal button below.
14. To prepare the computer for the end user, click Reseal.
15. If refill is used without a vanity display case, make sure to reseal after each use.
More similar words: research, researcher, research lab, seal, sealing, sea level, foresee, preset, resent, house arrest, reserve, present, resettle, reserves, presence, resemble, preserve, reserved, unforeseen, presented, at present, reservoir, resentful, presenter, represent, preserved, presently, foreseeable, present-day, preserving.