Random good picture Not show
1. Regular servicing will add to the resale value of your PC.
2. These goods had a resale value of ￡12,000 and had been purchased by Transom Trading for ￡8,000.
3. Price and resale value Anatolian rugs are relatively inexpensive and represent very good value for money.
4. It had a resale value, even if it was no more than a few lire.
5. Anyone would have thought I'd lowered the resale value of the van or something.
6. The resale value of a house appreciates over time.
7. You'll need to consider initial purchase price, resale value and the costs of fuel, maintenance and insurance -- as you would when buying any other car.
8. Belinda: 1 Resale value is the key.
9. Sure, your vehicle's resale value will never be the same[sentencedict.com], but at least you'll never starve if you get stranded in a snowstorm.
10. One example renowned for holding resale value: the Mini Cooper, which retains 52% of its value after five years.
11. They also enjoy better resale value if you need to part with them.
12. Resale value: Constant charging and recharging of even advanced lithium-ion batteries will diminish their ability to hold a charge.
13. They buy cars with good resale value and great gas mileage.
14. Higher quality means lower warranty costs and higher resale value, so consumers will accept lower discounts on Fords.
15. Resale value: Constant charging and recharging of even advanced lithium - ion batteries will diminish their ability charge.
16. According to this view, short-termism is a feature of investments in firm-specific assets that have a low resale value outside the firm.
17. Most contemporary Anatolian items are sufficiently attractive to be well worth buying, whatever their resale value.
18. We call the past cost of buying a plant that has no resale value a sunk costs.
19. In a few states(sentencedict.com/resale value.html), borrowers are not liable for the shortfall between an unpaid loan and the resale value of the home it is secured upon.
20. Toyota also faces more than 200 lawsuits in the U. S. tied to accidents involving defective automobiles, the lower resale value of Toyota vehicles, and a drop in its stock value.
21. The buyer of a new Hyundai Elantra, for example, knows month-by-month what the resale value of the car will be for four years from the day it's bought.
22. Its popular small Forester SUV, for example, has won many accolades, including a 2011 award from ALG for having a higher predicted resale value than any other compact utility vehicle.
23. Pricing for the Arden A-Type AJ reissue was not mentioned, but whatever the cost resale value should remain high.
24. Still, high-end cars and SUVs are generally leaders when it comes to resale value.
25. If you ever choose to sell your home, the resale value would be much higher.
26. Sunk costs : We call the past cost of buying a plant that has no resale value a sunk costs.
27. Real estate should be bought for intrinsic(i.e., cash flow) rather than resale value .
More similar words: rateable value, salvage value, financial evaluation, devalue, revalue, devalued, face value, time value, place value, future value, positive value, absolute value, nuisance value, adaptive value, relative value, reference value, time value of money, enterprise value, approximate value, resale, fire sale, present value, residual value, net present value, net present value method, resale price maintenance, value, values, valued, valuer.