Random good picture Not show
(1) Reproductive cloning has been banned by all international organizations and governments.
(2) Human reproductive cloning already is banned in South Korea.
(3) Article 4 Any research on reproductive cloning is prohibited.
(4) In a news conference in Seoul, the cloning team also condemned the reproductive cloning of humans as "unsafe and inefficient."
(5) First they will produce lineages of stem cells without destroying the embryo, which will make genetic therapy ethically acceptable, and then reproductive cloning.
(6) From the angle of applied technology, cloning can be itemized into therapeutic cloning and reproductive cloning.
(7) Less expensive and more efficient than the process that produced Dolly the sheep, the iPS approach also would skirt the language of many current prohibitions against human reproductive cloning.
(8) Furthermore, it offers its readers a peculiar experience by building vivid high-tech reproductive cloning world and cyber world through the use of such writing techniques as suspense, and coincidence.
(9) But others immediately renewed calls for a global ban on human reproductive cloning before the technology moves any farther. Sentencedict.com
(10) Some countries allow all kinds of ESC research (except for reproductive cloning), while others, such as Brazil, allow research only on embryos discarded from fertility treatment.
(11) The Council of Europe and the United Nations have declared human reproductive cloning a violation of human rights.
(12) Human cloning can be classified as therapeutic cloning and reproductive cloning. The two have similarities and also differences.
(13) He believes it is only a matter of time before we lose our hang-ups about reproductive cloning and accept it as just another IVF technique.
More similar words: reproductive, reproductive system, male reproductive system, female reproductive system, productive capacity, reproduction, preproduction, productive, productively, unproductive, nonproductive, production index, sexual reproduction, asexual reproduction, productiveness, unproductively, counterproductive, product introduction, production planning, productive efficiency, reproducing, productivity, introductive, deductive reasoning, inductive reasoning, labour productivity, product planning, capital productivity, reproduce, waste product.