Random good picture Not show
1. In general are genetically modified through the sexual reproduction process of implementation.
2. From the social reproduction process, the logistics is an important process of reproduction of the basic link in the national economy in the various modules and linking role to play bridge.
3. The additive reproduction process usually uses red,(sentencedict.com) green and blue light to produce the other colours.
4. The object of this system is the reproduction process of forest resources.
5. Production and current it is two in social reproduction process important segment.
6. The characteristic of green food asks its reproduction process specializations.
7. Actually, the manufacturing process of any societies is a continuous expanded reproduction process.
8. Conclusion It is evident that Clonorchis sinensis has a second asexual reproduction process in second intermediate host-Topmouth Gudgeon, metacercaria has biological effect of asexual reproduction.
9. The present invention relates to sexual reproduction of plant containing tripterine, and is especially seed reproduction process of celastraceae plant containing tripterine.
10. So, consumption is a very main underlying essential factor in social reproduction process and link.
More similar words: production process, non-production, reproduction, preproduction, sexual reproduction, asexual reproduction, nonproductive, product introduction, transaction processing system, reproductive, production planning, information processing, reproductive system, production, reproductive cloning, information processing system, production function, oil production, male reproductive system, unproductive, overproduction, production cost, flow production, over production, mass production, production time, production line, reprocess, female reproductive system, steel production.