Random good picture Not show
1. He was given a new rent-free apartment.
2. They told James he could no longer live rent-free.
3. They live in the house rent-free.
4. She accepted their offer of rent-free accommodation.
5. She lives rent-free with her brother.
6. They agreed to let us live there rent-free.
7. He lives there rent-free.
8. A rent-free office in a decayed basement in Bedford Square was found and a voluntary secretary recruited.
9. Laurie is still living rent-free in our house.
10. What a cushy number, living rent-free in return for taking the dog out once a day!
11. Managers receive rent-free accommodation and a basic salary.
12. He now has to live rent-free in a three-bedroom villa, complete with pool.
13. Meals are subsidized. Most workers live rent-free in company dormitories inside the walls or off campus.
14. And living with his parents rent-free allows him to start paying off debt he built up during the slump,(Sentencedict) he says.
15. We live in a rent-free apartment.
16. And the rent-free period is fourteen days.
17. Fourteen women that is rent-free living in the estate at any time summoned to take part of Berlusconi's villa parties.
18. The successful candidate--who will stay rent-free in a multi-million-dollar three-bedroom beach home--must be over 18, a "fantastic and charismatic" communicator, and able to speak and write English.
19. Also, is there any rent-free period?
20. Nevertheless, the tenant should insist that he be given a reasonable rent-free period in which to find a new subtenant.
21. I guess it only makes sense that babies should actually earn their existence, seeing as how they do get to live in a celebrity uterus rent-free for a whopping nine months.
22. It was pretty amazing: while others paid us to live in our house, we stayed rent-free in someone else's home 10 miles up the road.
23. Soon after we came back to Hong Kong, we found out that Western Market was looking to offer a one-year rent-free lease on a shop to a group with the best business proposal.
24. I would like to reduce the rent to forty thousand HK dollars per month. Also, is there any rent-free period?
25. She's on to a good thing in her new job: high wages, practically no income tax and a rent-free house.
26. They lived in housing assigned by their employers, virtually rent-free and usually close to where they worked.
27. Dai Haifei, a 24-year-old architect in Beijing, China, found an ingenious solution to live rent-free.
28. Other members whose requirements mirror their own, can offer a rent-free exchange.
29. One of the migrant workers even said that a friend of hers was a little envious of her, as she could live in the toilets rent-free.
More similar words: rent free, set free, fat-free, prevent from, scot-free, salt-free, be absent from, free french, fault-free, interest free, interest-free, conflict-free, parent firm, current file, if it weren't for, president franklin roosevelt, free entry, free agent, free enterprise, free-enterprise, freedom of religion, degree of freedom, beat frequency, eventful, resentful, free, uneventful, French, frenzy, resentfully.