Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Renewable sources of energy must be used where practical.
(2) And we should develop renewable sources of energy.
(3) Switch to renewable sources of energy.
(4) Committee on New and Renewable Sources of Energy and on Energy for Development.
(5) Sun, wind, and waves a renewable sources of energy.
(6) renewable sources of energy such as wind and solar power.
(7) Support tree planting schemes, the development of wind power and other renewable sources of energy.
More similar words: renewable resource, energy resources, energy sources, available resources, mineral resources, renewable, nonrenewable, unrenewable, non-renewable, conservation of energy, land resources, oil resources, law of conservation of energy, labor resources, human resources, inner resource, natural resources, physical resources, financial resources, solar energy, excess energy, nuclear energy, resource, have nerves of steel, resourceful, human resource, common resource, resourcefully, resourcefulness, capital resource.