Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. E-mail or fax the remittance bill to the committee for confirmation.
2. Please put away this remittance bill in case you want to check it in the future.
3. I have just faxed you the remittance bill got from our bank. Pls. check it.
4. I'd like a remittance bill.
5. We have deducted the commission agreed of 3% from the total amount due and enclosed a remittance bill for $1000 in full settement of account .
6. Very often, they can only from the phone or from occasionally sent remittance bill, can feel the presence of their parents.
More similar words: remittance, emittance, admittance, pittance, fit the bill, remittent, Once bitten twice shy, unremitting, remitting bank, attach importance to, fill the bill, insurance premium, chemical substance, submittal, committal, noncommittal, non-committal, remit, phone bill, transmittal, brittany, trade bill, foot the bill, emitter, transmittable, overdue bill, emitting, extremity, pick up the bill, to foot the bill.