1. Sadly, despite the crazy antics and the relentless wisecracking, there's very little plot to carry this film.
2. A relentless campaigner, he was a thorn in the government's side for a number of years.
3. It is easy to feel trampled by the relentless march of technology.
4. The sun was relentless.
5. Relentless in his pursuit of quality, his technical ability was remarkable.
6. The island is being destroyed by the relentless march of tourism.
7. The minister's voice was a relentless drone.
8. This relentless pressure began to wear down their resistance.
9. The pressure now was relentless.
10. She could not bear the relentless music and turned down the volume.
11. You have to be as single-minded and relentless as your rivals if you want to get to the top.
12. She employed a relentless, deliberate, upward emotionalism that would have left Norman Vincent Peale feeling mild depression.
13. You have to focus with a kind of relentless determination on keeping your grip.
14. The modern suburban family has a relentless appetite for housing, supermarkets and motorways.
15. He is a relentless, buoyant, unabashed seeker of publicity.
16. Then there were the relentless winds, hailstones bigger than oranges, tornadoes, and breathtaking thunderstorms.
17. Uncle Khan was a landlord with a relentless passion for raw, hard numbers.
18. The flak was heavy, relentless as hounds chasing a cornered stag up and down high ground.
19. Her critiques were relentless but revealing.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. These spectacles are in fact subject to relentless change.
21. The song is a fiery mix of twanging guitar with relentless drumming.
22. I know him to be nothing but a man of pleasure, a dandy who has given himself up to the relentless pursuit of sensual pleasure.
23. I didn't know how much longer I could hold out against their relentless questioning.
24. They are scrapes and sores, mockers of failure, players in a relentless team of agitation.
25. And suddenly, in the midst of the turmoil, everything steadied and locked into a slow relentless rhythm.
26. Consumer debt soared to very high levels because people often thought the relentless rise in the Dow would somehow save them.
27. The effort to portray Stern as a prince is relentless.
28. Fred made up for his lack of inches by waging psychological warfare in the form of a relentless monologue.
29. Steve has a track record of not allowing medical adversity to stand in the way of his relentless pursuit of Olympic titles.
30. Each keiretsu has representative companies in all these areas and pursues new growth sectors with relentless enthusiasm.
More similar words: talentless, gentleness, pointless, careless, relent, unrelentingly, tactlessness, witless, tactless, useless, tactlessly, nonetheless, homeless, hopeless, silently, tasteless, guileless, senseless, violently, changeless, insolently, nevertheless, malevolently, mantle, helen, at length, subtitles, release, reluctantly, nettlesome.