Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This paper studied the effect of gonadotropin releasing hormone on reproductive performance in buck.
2. Honeysuckle can accelerate corticotrophin releasing hormone(CRH), increase capillary permeability in early period of inflammation and have obvious retarding effect to leachability dropsy.
3. Thyroid-stimulating hormone releasing hormone (TRH) stimulates the anterior pituitary to liberate the thyroid-stimulating hormone and prolactin.
4. Corticortropin- releasing hormone (CRH) is an important hormone in neuroendocrine system, which plays a wide role in central nervous system and its mechanisms are complicated.
5. Sermorelin is a synthetic analogue of growth hormone releasing hormone, which is produced by the hypothalamus.
6. The Study of Corticotropin - Releasing Hormone Regulating Steroid Hormones Production in Human Placental Cells and Its Mechanisms.
7. That to affect the level of gonadotropin releasing hormone and luteinizing hormone.
8. So postoperative treatment with gonadotrophin releasing hormone agonists (GnRHa) has been suggested.
9. Thyrotropin Releasing Hormone; free acid; TRH; free acid.
10. Corticotropin releasing hormone(CRH) and its associated peptides exert roles in several systems of human body by activating G protein-linked receptor-corticotropin releasing hormone receptors(CRHR).
11. AIM:To study the effect of intraventricular injection(icv) of histamine(HA) on corticotropin releasing hormone (CRH) neurons activity in paraventricular nucleus (PVN) of hypothalamus.
12. The product is a synthetic decapeptide analog of Luteinizing-hormone releasing hormone (LHRH).
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
13. It does this indirectly, through its effect on the hypothalamus, as less luteinizing hormone releasing hormone is produced by the hypothalamus.
14. Objective: To study the dose and location of thyrotropin releasing hormone(TRH) and its receptor in Wistar rats brain when early endotoxemia happened.
15. Objective:To evaluate the effect of one-third dose of GnRHa(Gonadotrophin releasing hormone agonist) on the poor response patients in IVF-ET.
16. Aim : To investigate the effect of hypothalamic thyrotropin - releasing hormone ( TRH ) on cardiac function and its mechanism.
17. In the in vitro experiment, the targeting probe and control materials were incubated separately with A549 cells which had high affinity to gonadotropin releasing hormone.
18. Object: To investigate the mechanism of the antinociceptive role of thyrotropin releasing hormone (TRH) in nucleus cuneiformis (NCF).
More similar words: releasing, leasing, pleasing, pleasingly, displeasing, hormone, hormonal, riding horse, nursing home, clearinghouse, clearing house, release, growth hormone, released, shore leave, release from, human growth hormone, press release, easing, ceasing, teasing, greasing, appeasing, increasing, unceasing, teasingly, longhorn, decreasing, unceasingly, increasingly.