Random good picture Not show
1. The size of the relative risk strongly suggests a genetic contribution.
2. The relative risk of developing resistance with each regimen is unknown.
3. Ninety five percent confidence intervals for the relative risk was calculated using exact probabilities.
4. We used Mantel-Haenzel estimates of relative risk and rate ratios for stratified data.
5. Circumcision wife of the relative risk of cervical cancer is very low.
6. The Methods: To prevent the relative risk in virtual enterprise are expounded.sentencedict.com/relative risk.html
7. Those with lower bilirubin levels a higher relative risk in CHD onset.
8. The researchers also note that metabolic syndrome describes relative risk, not absolute risk.
9. From the current market situation, investment The relative risk is already low before a lot.
10. The relative risk of these chemicals was also investigated based on cumulative probability distribution curves, which were generated based on both exposure and acute toxicity data.
11. High - yield funds(sentencedict.com), the relative risk of more!
12. It is associated with an increased relative risk of transfusions.
13. Pooled relative risk ( RR ) and 95 % confidence interal ( CI ) were calculated using a random - effects model.
14. The relative risk of in-hospital mortality when the four later periods were compared with the earliest one was estimated with inverse probability of treatment-weighted analysis.
15. What we do not yet know is how women's changing opportunities for paid work have affected their relative risk of poverty.
16. Treatment in the young has to be decided individually, based on the relative risk and assessment of the most likely mechanism.
17. Risk is far better reported in absolute numbers rather than relative risk or percentage.
18. According to design type in intervention researches, selecting different indicators of the efficacy such as the mean, percentage, relative risk, odds ratio etc.
19. Nearly 30% of the increase savings deposit could be explained by these factors corresponding to a reasonable value of relative risk aversion.
20. The presumed severity of infectious mononucleosis did not affect the relative risk for MS.
21. However, in 'real world' studies, the risk reductions in ischaemic stroke with warfarin have been significantly lower (25-50% relative risk reduction) than in selected trial samples.
More similar words: relative, relative to, relatively, irrelative, correlative, be relative to, relative scale, relative price, relative power, blood relative, relative value, relative clause, negative correlation, relative motion, in relative term, relative aperture, relative density, relative pronoun, relative humidity, relative incidence, relative frequency, positive correlation, relativity, relativism, relativistic, inverse relation, theory of relativity, general relativity, special relativity, general theory of relativity.