Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Firstly, the incidence degree coefficient formula and relative incidence degree coefficient formula for interval grey numbers are constructed by using analytical technique.
2. An incidence degree coefficient formula and relative incidence degree coefficient formula based on the deviation degree for interval grey numbers are constructed by using analytical technique.
3. The trend in changes of relative incidence of heart diseases within the last five decades were analysed.
4. However, the relative incidence of cancers is changing with time.
5. Objective To sum up and analyze the implantation of permanent cardiac pacemaker so as to reduce the relative incidence of complications and raise the pacemaker's efficiency.
6. One factor may be an individual's access to quality health care, Cossman said, so she next plans to explore whether prescription drugs can serve as a proxy for the relative incidence of illness.
7. A variety of crash factors were examined to determine the relative incidence rates of HEVs versus ICE vehicles in a range of crash scenarios.
8. Considerable variations are also found in published accounts concerning the relative incidence of the various diseases associated with secondary amyloidosis.
More similar words: relative density, incidence, relative frequency, coincidence, tax incidence, angle of incidence, relative, relatively, relative to, irrelative, correlative, be relative to, relative value, blood relative, relative price, relative clause, negative correlation, relative motion, relative pronoun, relative humidity, speculative investment, objective evidence, positive correlation, accidence, relativism, relativity, relativistic, negative income tax, theory of relativity, special relativity.