Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He tried to rejuvenate himself by performing physical exercises each day.
2. Shelley was advised that the Italian climate would rejuvenate him.
3. His new job seemed to rejuvenate him.
4. The fresh mountain air will rejuvenate the middle - aged women.
5. He has decided to rejuvenate the team by bringing in a lot of new, young players.
6. The mountain air will rejuvenate you.
7. The government pushed through schemes to rejuvenate the inner cities.
8. Meanwhile, the London-based ad firm was scrambling to rejuvenate the account, bringing in creative talent from their Southern California office.
9. Mr. Maynard has an excellent chance to rejuvenate the Tribune.
10. The almighty dollar can rejuvenate the fleet of just about any airline.
11. Rejuvenate Worldwide sells a skin serum that does wonders for your skin.
12. Waxing a car after washing will rejuvenate the appearance of the car.
13. Physicians have tried for centuries to rejuvenate ailing paints with animal organs.
14. Rejuvenate Worldwide will also be expanding their product line continuously.
15. We must always change, renew(sentencedict.com), rejuvenate ourselves. otherwise we harden.
16. It's time for congress to rejuvenate the sexual appetite of America.
17. The Chinese nation needs to rejuvenate, but this needs the guide of Marxism and its economics.sentencedict.com
18. But the channels may alter the water drainage pattern in the dry area and help to rejuvenate it, he said.
19. If you work hard and find yourself stuck, then you need to rejuvenate yourself somehow.
20. Then let us swing into action that ignited the hearts of flame, in order to realize our efforts to rejuvenate the Chinese nation!
21. Banning trawling will allow a living habitat of soft corals, sponges and numerous bottom-dwelling creatures in the seabed to rejuvenate, and the marine ecosystem to recover.
22. Allow yourself to be treated like royalty at the Spa, with therapies designed to rejuvenate body and soul.
23. After a whole day of sightseeing, what can be better than a hot bubble bath and a fluffy king-size bed to help you relax and rejuvenate?
24. Whether a short jaunt to a nearby bed and breakfast or a more adventurous outing across the country it's a nice way to rejuvenate your spirit and connect with your husband.
25. Pollution and negative thoughts have reached a point it's simply no longer possible for this element - air - to rejuvenate the sub-cell region through which it flows .
26. One of nature's premier relaxing herbs, valerian helps put your mind at ease so you can rest and rejuvenate.
27. The unique poetics field of vision and distinct characteristics of Russian symbolism have made a new rejuvenate and prosperity of Russian poetry and become a treasure-house in Russian culture.
28. Made from rose powder and honey blended with natural ingredients – leaving the skin smooth, refreshed and revitalised. An application of lotion is applied to condition and rejuvenate the skin.
29. Sleep is a very important bodily function in which your brain and body relax and rejuvenate after the stress of the day.
30. Demobilisation funded Attlee's NHS; by withdrawing from east of Suez, Wilson boosted pensions; the last droplets of the cold war's thawing helped even warrior Blair to rejuvenate the welfare state.
More similar words: rejuvenation, juvenile, Senate, prejudice, venality, covenant, senator, alienation, move heaven and earth, donate, innate, emanate, detonate, nominate, incarnate, resonate, ruminate, dominate, obstinate, fulminate, laminated, originate, eliminate, culminate, effeminate, impersonate, subordinate, hallucinate, fortunately, designated.