Random good picture Not show
1. Mother reindeer had to leave her baby behind on whom the hyenas had sprung.
2. Reindeer roam the tundra in large herds.
3. Father Christmas travels in a sleigh pulled by reindeer.
4. The reindeer herds are slowly dying off.
5. And the reindeer fair flew down Artisan View now the weight had gone out of their sack.
6. Thousands of starving reindeer, too weak to make the crossing, are being carried across in landing craft.
7. We treated ourselves to a reindeer steak, then went for a last walk over the bridge towards the polar Cathedral.
8. We ate raclette and gelato and haggis and reindeer and zebra and water buffalo.
9. Nathan asks how many reindeer the Lapp has and is rewarded with a piercing look.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names.
11. Turn left before Reindeer House and follow the road through the gate, taking the left fork soon after.
12. Neither reindeer nor caribou have benefited much, since for them lack of forage is the problem.
13. Ivan Dzhenkoul lost over two hundred reindeer.
14. In Lillehammer we dined on reindeer burgers and McSalmon sandwiches.
15. One Lapp shows me his reindeer skin boots, and shrugs when I ask him why the toes curl up.
16. The robber girl gave Gerda the reindeer, and off they went to Lapland.
17. Both animals were damaged by resultant hybridization, the reindeer becoming wilder and the caribou weaker.
18. Reindeer moss, the staple diet of the deer herds, was also said to have disappeared completely.
19. Twinkling sleighs, sporting six pairs of reindeer and a fat-free Santa, decorate even the most modest of houses.
20. A few reindeer were grazing on the sparse tundra.
21. During the night of December 5, Pere Noel feeds the hay to his reindeer and leaves a present in its place.
22. Viren vigorously denied the suggestion, saying that he drank only reindeer milk.
23. Larger browsers and grazers include hares, rabbits, musk oxen, and reindeer and caribou.
24. Yesterday I fed him the bony scraps from my reindeer stew and he is now mine for ever.
25. Marija Gimbutas Our earliest ancestors were nomads, travelers in small groups who followed the seasonal plants and the herds of reindeer.
26. Mrs Witherspoon started off by giving me a blue sweater with red reindeer stitched across the front.
27. Our hotel had an indoor pool, a nightclub and good food - notably, reindeer stew with cranberry sauce.
28. She showed Gerda her collection of captured pets, including two wood pigeons and a reindeer.
29. When missionaries first reached Santa's native Lapland, they found a thriving pagan myth of reindeer flight.
30. The old nomes grumbled among themselves, and scanned the sky anxiously for the first signs of robins or reindeer.
More similar words: commandeer, indeed, be independent of, price index, consumer price index, deer, rein, reins, independent, grandee, wherein, independence, independently, reinvent, reinforce, reinvest, figure in, independent agency, reinstate, reinforced, reincarnate, reinforcing, interfere in, reintroduce, reincarnation, reinforcement, reinvigorate, declaration of independence, take pleasure in, temperature inversion.