Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) They know me-I'm a regular customer.
(2) This company is our regular customer.
(3) Indeed that is what the label regular customer really means: a customer who has the potential to go into debt.
(4) I did have one fairly regular customer though, and it was amazing how we started off. Sentencedict.com
(5) Jim was a regular customer and got a warm greeting from the owners.
(6) She was a regular customer until the store next door opened a couple of weeks ago.
(7) I'm a regular customer of this store.
(8) S : Since you are our regular customer , I make a concession.
(9) He was not a regular customer here, having dropped in casually today.
(10) Since I am a regular customer, they always give me a good discount.
(11) For example, if a regular customer dines 2 times per year, the ROI goal for the Groupon promotion would be 75 new customers or 25% ($6, 000/$40 avg/2 visits per year).
(12) Make systematic market analysis through regular customer and market visits and specific market research.
(13) The presence welcoming the new regular customer of home and abroad sincerely is patronized!
(14) I'm a regular customer of this coffee house.
(15) Put me down as a regular customer.
(16) Well, as a regular customer with nice credit position of this bank.
(17) A: Sure , you are regular customer.
(18) Don't forget that I am regular customer here.
(19) You are really regular customer here.
(20) You have quite a lot of regular customer as far as I know.
(21) As a regular customer of the supermarket, I did not make a complaint.
(22) Regular customer visit and prepare report on time.
(23) Is he your regular customer?
(24) John knew he could manage - he hadn't borrowed much money and he had a solid regular customer base.
(25) Siyu apologized for the shop's unfriendliness after the girl had returned to the counter. "I'm about their only regular customer, but for three years no one has acknowledged me, " she said.
(26) Seeger: I just bought this skirt a week ago. And I am a regular customer here.
(27) Most of Taiwan's hair salons are full - service shops that have a regular customer base.
(28) From her childhood she has been not only a regular customer of many bookstores near her home, but also a frequenter of the nearby library and school library.
(29) We may hereafter have the pleasure of number you among our best and regular customer.
(30) SARAH: I just bought these slacks a week ago . And I am a regular customer here.
More similar words: customer, regular, customer interface, irregular, regularly, regularity, regularize, regularise, irregularly, irregularity, on a regular basis, keep regular hours, accustomed, at regular intervals, unaccustomed, regulate, regulator, regulated, regulatory, deregulate, regulation, regulating, deregulation, thermoregulation, custom, customs, regulatory agency, accustom, customary, customise.