Random good picture Not show
1. They'd pulled the registry office down which then left an open space.
2. They were also married in a registry office.
3. They were married at a registry office and had a quiet reception.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
4. The offices, in an old registry office, are still being worked on.
5. The witnesses were people who worked at the registry office.
6. If you're tying the knot at a registry office, this timeless style is ideal.
7. The registry office couldn't marry them at such short notice and they must wait until the following day.
8. A few years ago, I attended my father's registry office do in a vintage dress, jangly jewellery and high-heeled boots.
9. I m pulse marriage at the Chelsea registry office.
10. We weren't married in church, but we had a civil ceremony in a registry office.
11. The feelings that are carried up the aisle or into the registry office are presumably countless.
12. If whom have any questions, please go to the Registry Office or ask your tutor.
13. If married in Australia, the certificate should be issued the responsible State and Territory registry office.
14. The banns of their marriage were put up outside the registry office.
15. If this document is lost, the loss should be reported immediately to the Registry Office.
More similar words: register office, registrar, registration, registration form, register, registered, cash register, strategist, police officer, office, officer, suffice, box-office, post office, head office, home office, ticket office, public office, customs officer, revenue officer, magistrate, magistracy, executive officer, probation officer, presiding officer, economic efficiency, chief executive officer, carry off, in memory of, aegis.